Chapter 36

Rosé calmed for a moment as she stopped crying and Lisa put back the laptop in her bag.

"See, you can't cut all of this out. Rosé, this will haunt you forever! That memory will trouble you everyday until you will die! And that's what is happening to me!" Lisa angrily said while teary-eyed.

"Everything just placed over and over again in my mind!!" Lisa said as she cried facedown.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Rosé said as she cried with Lisa.

Tzuyu was in her room crying. "I'm sorry Tzuyu. You shouldn't have known it. Can you promise me something please? Let's not tell Lisa about this for now, okay?" Her mom said while comforting her. "Why are you hiding this from us mom?" Tzuyu asked.

"I wanted to protect you. I don't want you to feel the pain," her mom explained. "But that's what Lisa feel right now," Tzuyu said sobbing. "That's why I'm mad at Rosé," her mom responded. "How could you stay in this marriage mom even if you know that dad has another family?" Tzuyu asked. "Because of you and Lisa. I wanted a perfect family. That every time you go home, you have both of your parents," her mom replied.

"Yes, we have complete parents but our mom is hurt," Tzuyu bitterly said. "It hurts, but I love your dad," her mom said. "I don't understand. How could you love someone who keeps on hurting you?" Tzuyu asked confused. "You don't need to understand. You just need to accept and live with it. Are you okay now?" Her mom asked while hugging her. "I love you mom," Tzuyu uttered. "I love you too," her mom replied.

"Forgive me," Rosé pleaded and Lisa stopped crying.

"Stand up!! You stand up!! You were able to cheat on me. Maybe you're able to walk too!" Lisa demanded so that Rosé will go upstairs by herself.

Rosé held in her wheelchair while crying. "Stand!!! Up!!!" Lisa angrily said and harshly assisted Rosé to stand.

Rosé held tightly in Lisa's shoulders while she was standing.

"Use all of your strength to stand up!!! It's hard right? And now you feel helpless? Before, you never needed me because you got it easy right? Now Rosé, all this pain that you're feeling, everything!! That's what I feel everyday. Now tell me, how will I forget the foolishness you made?!!" Lisa madly said and pushed back Rosé in her wheelchair.

"You!! Are not even close to understand the pain!!! That I am feeling everyday!!!" Lisa said fuming leaving Rosé who was crying so hard.

"How is Tzuyu?" Lisa's dad asked his wife. "She has calmed down," she replied. "I'm sorry, I didn't intend to slap her," Lisa's dad explained. "The pain will go anyway. But her knowledge that you have another family, will not go away. I protected our children from this. And the least you could've done is to keep them away from it. That's all I'm asking you in return but you failed to do it," Lisa's mom said disappointed. Lisa's dad sadly contemplated on what she said.

"Seriously? You showed her the video? What for?!" Jennie asked Lisa in disbelief when they were in the restaurant. "I know I shouldn't have. I just can't control myself. Jennie, it's just so unfair. We went there for the counseling, to fix our marriage. We really wanted to restore our marriage. But why it's like that? Bringing past issues to justify what Rosé did?" Lisa scoffed and shook her head.

"I'm sorry Lisa," Jennie apologized. "No, it's not your fault," Lisa responded. "Because I was the one who suggested to push through with the counseling but it didn't went well," Jennie apologetically said. "I know, I know, you gave the advise but it's me who made the final decision," Lisa smiled assuring her.

"Look Jennie, I want you to know that I really appreciate your help," Lisa said as she held Jennie's hand. Jennie sadly looked at Lisa and slowly removed her hand from Lisa.

"Everything okay? What's wrong?" Lisa asked as she sat beside Jennie. "I just remembered what my mom told me. Someone offered me a job. So maybe, I will not be able to bake anymore and supply pastries here," Jennie stated that surprised Lisa.

"Just put your weight here in the handle ma'am," the therapist told Rosé while she's walking slowly with the help of the walker. "Go cousin," Jisoo cheered her up when she arrived and saw Rosé.

"I'm already tired," Rosé complained. "You can do it cousin," Jisoo encouraged her. "It's really hard!!" Rosé yelled. "What's the use of this? Anyway, I won't be able to go back to my life before. My life is ruined already, even myself. I give up," Rosé said sobbing.

"Hey, what's that all about?" Jisoo curiously asked. "I saw the video Jisoo. I was kissing Kai. It was so disgusting. I'm a flirt. That's why Lisa hated me so much!" Rosé sadly said.

"How? Did Lisa showed it to you?" Jisoo asked. "Yeah. Our counseling was an epic fail. She felt that the counselor was siding with me even though she's not. But I understand her, the pain she's feeling. I don't know what to do anymore. That was the last card Jisoo and now, we're done. It's really over," Rosé said as she cried.

"You know what you are? You are like a butterfly. Before it became beautiful, it was stuck in an ugly cocoon first. Sometimes, we are like that. We are stuck in an ugly situation, that is hard, and it feels like the walls are closing in on us, that it seems there's no way out," Jisoo stated. "Yeah, exactly," Rosé replied.

"But the butterfly waited patiently. It never give up. It doesn't know that while it's waiting, its wings are being strengthened and beautify. Maybe that's what happened to you too. This is your season of waiting. And maybe while you're waiting, God is making everything beautiful in you. You have to hang in there and not give up," Jisoo encouraged Rosé.