Chapter 61

Jennie directly went to the restaurant's kitchen and drink water after Tzuyu left. Lisa followed her. "Jennie, I'm really sorry for putting you through all of that. I shouldn't have forced you to come with me. I'm really sorry for this. Don't worry, I'll talk to Tzuyu," Lisa regrettably said. "Never mind, we can't blame her if she's doubting me. If I were in her shoe, I would also think that I'm just using you," Jennie reasoned out.

"I don't know what's going on with Tzuyu. I'm being honest, but she's not like that before," Lisa said as she went near Jennie. "Isn't Rosé telling Tzuyu? Maybe she can't still accept our relationship," Jennie stated. "No, Rosé isn't like that. She's not the type of person who ruin someone's reputation," Lisa defended.

"Are you sure of that? Because there are people whom you thought you know so well but it's the contrary," Jennie said. "Yes, I'm sure of that. Rosé isn't like that. Probably Tzuyu is just pressured or something? Let's just give her some time, okay? I'm sorry," Lisa said and Jennie just nodded.

"You told Tzuyu that?" Rosé asked Jisoo in disbelief while having dinner in her house. "Yeah, so that she'll be careful with that Jennie!" Jisoo answered. "You shouldn't have done it. What if Lisa will know about it? She might think we're ruining Jennie's reputation," Rosé stated. "Rosé, I'm just telling the truth," Jisoo argued. "Yeah, but don't say it that way," Rosé contended. "Well it's already her problem," Jisoo said. "Jisoo, you don't understand. Lisa and I started to be okay because of the baby. It's enough for me knowing that she's there to help me raise our baby," Rosé said.

"Is that for real? That it's enough for you? Rosé, don't lie. We both know that you want more," Jisoo stated. "Of course Jisoo I want more. I want to be with her again. I wanted to see her face first thing in the morning when I wake up.  I wanted to see her cooking our breakfast. I wanted her to fetch and drive me to work like before. I wanted her lying beside me in bed while she's talking to our baby before I sleep in her arms. Of course I wanted all of that Jisoo, but that's not gonna happen anymore because she doesn't love me anymore," Rosé said as her tears started to fall.

"Jennie are you sure she didn't hurt you or say mean things to you?" Her mom asked while Jennie was preparing her pastries for delivery. "Mom, Tzuyu is a good person. She even likes my pastries. I feel that we'll be close soon," Jennie responded. 

"That's a good timing. Tell your grandmother about that because we will be attending her birthday this Sunday. I can already see the envy face of your aunt, because Lisa is pretty, handsome, and most especially rich. Just tag along Lisa, okay? Let's display her there," her mom excitedly said. 

Lisa arrived at the restaurant and saw that her father was waiting for her. "What are you doing here? Let me guess, Tzuyu told you about what happened last night, right?" Lisa asked flatly. "No Lisa, she doesn't told me anything. I didn't come here to lecture you. I know that because of what I did to you, I don't have any right to dictate on what you wanted to do with your life," her dad sincerely said. "Good thing you know that. Excuse me, I have many work to do," Lisa said uninterested and left. 

"Lisa," her dad uttered which made her stopped from walking. "Please, I'm begging you. Don't repeat the same mistake I've done in my life," her dad said softly. "What do you mean?" Lisa said irritated. "Lisa, if there is something I regretted in my life, it's choosing my happiness over my family. And hopefully, you won't experience it. I know that you love that woman, you're happy when you're with her, but hopefully you'll think about your child that needs a parent who must sacrifice. Me, I'm too late for that and you have still the chance. Hopefully, time will not come that your child will hate you. It's the most painful thing that a parent will experience. Hopefully, that will not happen to you," Lisa's dad said and left Lisa contemplating on what he said.