Chapter 59

Rosé slapped Lisa and pushed her hard. "That's not mine," Lisa said as she moved forward to Rosé. "How could you say that?!! How could you say that to me?!!" Rosé angrily said while crying as she slapped Lisa again, pushing her away.

"How can you be so sure huh? How many times did you do it with that man?! Tell me!! How can I be sure that's mine?! Because it seems, it's not!!" Lisa angrily argued.

"This is your baby!! This came from you!! Months have passed on what happened between me and Kai!! I was even in comatose! Are you stupid?! Are you even using your brain?! How shameless are you!!" Rosé angrily said as she hit Lisa's body with her fist over and over again while crying hard.

"This is the product on what happened between us in the living room," Rosé calmly stated. "No, no," Lisa disagreed. "Are you still doubting about this?" Rosé asked. "That's not mine," Lisa asserted.

"Think! Don't you remember what happened between us?" Rosé told Lisa which made the latter contemplate. "Lisa, this is our baby. This is yours," Rosé tried to convince her as she held Lisa's hand but Lisa abruptly pulled it back.

"We are going to have a baby. This is what we're waiting for, right? This is what we wanted to happen," Rosé said while she held Lisa's hand again. "No, you're lying to me, you're lying to me," Lisa stated. "Lisa, you're going to have a baby," Rosé insisted.

"No! How will I ever know if what you're telling me is true?! You're lying to me Rosé!!!" Lisa angrily shouted. "I'm telling you the truth. This baby is yours. This came from you," Rosé calmly said which made Lisa speechless.

"So, what now? You can't say anything? Have you heard yourself? Have you heard how rude you are? I'm carrying your baby!!!" Rosé shouted. "You are talking to me like that Lisa after everything that happened," Rosé softly said.

"We should be complete already. We should be a family. But what will happened now if that's really mine? What are we going to do Rosé? We're already separated. I don't even think I can take you back cause I have Jennie," Lisa stated.

"Yeah, that's the problem Lisa. Jennie is there. That's why you can't accept the baby. You really don't doubt that it's yours. You just wanted to think that it's my baby from another man," Rosé asserted.

"That's not true," Lisa disagreed. "So that it will be easy for you to reject the baby. In that sense, you will continue your relationship with Jennie. You can pretend that you don't have a baby. You know what, you're worse than your dad," Rosé said as her tears started to fall again.

"Don't you ever dare compare me to my father!!! How shameless are you!!! Do you think you're still part of this family?!! No!!! You have no right to compare me to my father!!!" Lisa said fuming.

"You know why you're hurt? Because it's the truth. Are you guilty?" Rosé boldly told her. "Shut up Rosé," Lisa said. "No, you shut up!! You can reject, deny, throw, do anything to me. But never deny that this baby is yours just to justify the mistake that you're doing!!!" Rosé angrily said.

"Can you stop putting things on my head!!! I'm not justifying it, okay?!! You're assuming anything!!! Anything of use that guilts me!!!" Lisa yelled. "Yeah, just stop. This isn't going anywhere. It just stresses me out," Rosé said wiping her tears.

"Why did you came here if you can't accept the baby? Anyway, from the very start, I already know that our situation will not be changed. We're still filing for annulment and you're still with Jennie. And me, I will continue my own life. But at least, I have someone to be with. I will have our baby and nothing can separate the two of us. So go, get out of our life Lis. I'm not forcing you this baby cause I can raise this on my own. And one day, if our baby is grown up and looks for you..." Rosé softly said while crying.