Chapter 62

"Tzuyu," Lisa called out when she arrived at her parents' house. "Yeah? What are you doing here Lisa?" Tzuyu interestingly asked. "Did you posted this?" Lisa confronted her showing her phone. "What are you talking about? I don't have anything to do with that," Tzuyu denied and moved away. 

"Hey! Don't lie to me. I've talked to Rosé," Lisa demanded which stopped Tzuyu from walking. "I don't know what you're talking about," Tzuyu asserted and started to walk again. "It wasn't her so this just leaves only you!" Lisa said as she followed Tzuyu. 

"Fine! I did it! Happy?" Tzuyu sarcastically asked as she stopped to face Lisa. "Tzuyu, how could you?!" Lisa angrily asked. "Lisa, I'm just telling the truth. She's really a home wrecker!" Tzuyu answered. "How dare you!" Lisa responded.

"What's going on?" Their mom asked when she saw them having an argument. "You wanna know? I'll show you," Lisa said as she went to her parents and show them her phone. "Tzuyu, did you do this?" Her mom asked. 

"What's the problem mom? Are you going to blame me too?" Tzuyu asked. "No matter how angry you are, you shouldn't have done it. This is not how we raised you," her dad was disappointed. "You know what, you should go and apologize to Jennie," Lisa told her.

"No! I will never do that!" Tzuyu replied and left them. "Tzuyu," her dad called her out and followed her. "Really? My own sister?" Lisa sighed in disbelief. 

Jisoo went to Rosé's house to check on her. "Tzuyu called. She told me, she can't contact you. She also admitted that she's the troll and Lisa already knows the truth," Jisoo told Rosé. 

"This is my fault. All of these mess started because of me," Rosé sadly said. "Can you stop blaming yourself? You already apologized so many times and you're doing everything to correct your mistakes," Jisoo replied. "But I think, what I'm doing is not enough," Rosé said teary-eyed. "You just had an affair, you didn't kill anybody. So stop letting Lisa and that woman make you feel like you're the worst person in the world because you're not. You're not a bad person," Jisoo encouraged her.

"I'm just hoping that my baby will look at me that way when he or she knows what I have done. I can't take it if my baby will also hate me," Rosé said in grief. "That won't happen. Lisa may think that you failed as a wife. But whatever anyone says, I think you're gonna be a great mom. Your baby's gonna love you," Jisoo cheered her up. "Thanks," Rosé uttered. 

"Just try to understand your sister," Lisa's mom told her. "I don't understand what's going on mom. I really don't understand why she's so mad with Jennie. Jennie was treating her well," Lisa said shaking her head. "I know, but sometimes we can't think straight especially when family is involved. And our first instinct is to protect our family, the people that we love," her mom explained. 

"I know mom but Jennie doesn't deserve to be treated that way. All she did was to support and help me. I know you may all think that we're doing this just to seek revenge to Rosé but that has never crossed our minds. We just fell in love mom. And honestly, I don't think there's wrong in our relationship," Lisa stated. 

"I understand you Lisa. If only Rosé isn't pregnant, you won't hear anything from me," her mom softly said. "Then what?" Lisa curiously asked. "The situation has changed. You're going to have a baby with her," her mom replied.

"Do you think mom I'll just neglect my baby because of my relationship with Jennie?" Lisa asked. "That's not what I'm afraid of. What I'm worried about is, when you see your baby. You might realize and regret leaving Rosé. I know you so well Lisa, you don't want to hurt other people and you can't turn your back from Jennie. In the end, all of you will not be happy," Lisa's mom stated.