Chapter 75

Jennie was preparing the pastry orders when she remembered what Lisa told her before. "You're the one that I want to be with always. You're the one that I want to talk to always. I've fallen for you Jen," Lisa confessed. "But after you kissed me you told me that it was a mistake," Jennie replied. "That was a mistake because we're still friends during that time. I can no longer be friends with you Jen because that kiss is the mistake that I want to do again and again," Lisa admitted and Jennie kissed her lips.

She then went to the kitchen to get the pastry container when she remembered their conversation at the condo. "If you really need to take care of your baby together with your wife...and if you wanted to go back to Rosé..." Jennie sadly said and paused. "Wait, are you pushing me away?" Lisa asked in disbelief. "Of course not. I'll be hurt if you'll do that," Jennie frowned. "I just want you to know that we're still the same even there's a baby involved. Nothing will change. I'll still love you. I will always be here for you," Lisa assured as she held Jennie's hand.

Jennie then recalled what she saw at the hospital. She saw Lisa hugging Rosé and was crying in front of her. Jennie's tears started to fall.

Lisa's stuff were already inside the luggage. She then dialed Jennie's number and called her.

"Hello?" Jennie answered the call. "How are you Jen?" Lisa asked in a serious tone. "I'm fine," Jennie responded as she sniffed. "Are you crying?" Lisa curiously asked. "Of course not," Jennie lied. "Listen," Lisa uttered. "What is it?" Jennie asked. "I'll be going away for awhile. You'll be okay on your own, yeah?" Lisa asked again. "Of course, I'm a big girl already," Jennie said. "Okay, take care," Lisa said and ended the call. "I love you Li..." Jennie said but stopped when she heard beeping sound on the other line.

(AFTER 5 MONTHS)

Rosé was staring outside from the window of her house when Jisoo arrived. "It was really brave on you to be on your own. And look at you now, you're recovering so well. I'm glad to see you moving forward," Jisoo gladly said. "Thank you Jisoo. I can't endure all of this if not because of you. Thank you so much for everything," Rosé said teary-eyed as she held Jisoo's hand.

"Okay, end of the drama. Let's get back to work," Jisoo said who was also teary-eyed.

Lisa went inside their house and her dad who was reading a newspaper saw her. "Hey Lisa, you're back. Your mom isn't here. She went out with Tzuyu," her dad said. "Yeah, I called her before coming here," Lisa replied.

"Dad, it's you who I really want to talk to," Lisa stated. "Oh I see. It seems your vacation is really good. It seems that you missed me," he jokingly said.

"Yes the vacation has helped me. I was able to realize a lot of things. Look dad, I realized that I've been too hard on you. I grew up looking at you as perfect. That's why when I found out that you have another family, I was devastated. I was broken. The person I looked up to was also weak, like me," Lisa said. "Lisa, you're not weak. For me, you've proven yourself strong and capable of building your own life. See, you fell so many times in your restaurant but you find ways to get up again," her dad commented.

"I know but that's just business dad. But how about my marriage? The family that I'm supposed to have? It's broken," Lisa stated. "Broken? Yes it's broken because it's the choice that you made," her dad responded.

"Dad, you're right. It's so hard to be involved with two women at the same time," Lisa admitted. "That's true. Base on my experience. Because when you go out with your wife, you'll think about the other woman. And when you go out with the other woman, you'll think about your wife. You will feel so much guilty about it," her dad said.