Chapter 3

"Is that the new recipe?" Irene asked while looking at Lisa cooking. "Yeah. Actually I'm planning to add 2 more," Lisa replied.
Chef, is this okay? Let's make another one," Lisa said while showing the food to another chef.

"Well, that's good already. Hopefully we can launch that and hopefully we can complete the 10 million we needed for operations. Lis, have you talked to Rosé?" Irene curiously asked.

Lisa was hesistant to answer. "No, she doesn't have to do with this," Lisa responded.

"Lisa, she is your wife. I'm sorry, but I can only put half of the amount we need. You know that I have other businesses to attend to. So if I were you, I will ask Rosé for help. I will tell her..." Irene was cut off.

"Irene, I don't want to drag my wife in this, okay?" Lisa firmly stated. "Is there any problem?" Irene interestingly asked. Lisa didn't answer her question.

Rosé saw a bouquet of flowers in her office table when she arrived. She picked it up and smelled it.

"Oh my gosh, is that for me? Cousin you're so sweet," Jisoo teasingly told Rosé when she saw it. "Sorry, this is for me," Rosé replied smiling.

"I will tell Hae-in to get close to your wife so that I will also get flowers in my office. So what does Lisa said in the card?" Jisoo asked curiosly.

Suddenly, Kai showed up in the office.
"I see you got my flowers," Kai said while smiling brightly.

"Are you and Rosé having problems?" Irene inquired. "No! Why do you even asked that?!" Lisa said irritated. "Why so defensive? I'm just asking," Irene replied.

"You know what Irene, ask me anything about the restaurant and I'll gladly answer you. But when it comes to my wife, no offense to you, you have nothing to do with it!" Lisa said annoyed. "Lisa darling, I'm just trying to be a friend here. I just wanted to help. So chill," Irene said and left. Lisa just shook her head.

Kai brought Rosé to another condo and showed her the unit.
"Kai, you don't need to give me flowers. You already paid me in our last project," Rosé said.

"That's nothing. It's a simple thank you because I was impressed of your design in that condo unit. So, I will get you again to design this unit," Kai said when they arrived at an empty condo unit.

"So, what are you going to do in this unit if you will live here?" Kai asked. "Me? I will make it a nursery with pastel walls. I will put the crib near the window so that my baby can get dose of sunshine every morning. Maybe a cute closet in the corner and a changing station too. And definitely a rocking chair," Rosé dreamingly said while walking around. Kai was just observing her.

"I can see in your face that you really wanted a baby. So, why is it that you and Lisa doesn't have?" Kai asked. "How bout you? Why don't you and your wife have a baby?" Rosé asked back.

"Oh no, we really want it. We tried already but we lost it. Now she's recovering," he replied. "I'm sorry to hear that," Rosé apologitically said.

"It's okay. That's life. But you haven't answered me yet about the baby," Kai said. Rosé looked away. "We are still busy," Rose lazily said.

"So you don't have time for each other? Well, if you're my wife, I would make time for you. I will not let that beauty pass. Every night I will make love to you until you get pregnant," Kai seductively said while their faces are close to each other.

"Sorry, but I'm not married to you," Rosé jokingly said. "Do we need to be married to do that?" Kai replied.

"You know what Kai, you're really a big flirt," Rosé said laughing. "Me? A flirt? Okay," Kai chuckled as they went out of the building.

"There's a restaurant near here that serves the best burgers. If you want we can take my car," Kai offered. "Thanks but no thanks. I need to go back to the office," Rosé refused.

"Okay, as you please. Is that your personal or company car?" Kai asked looking at the car parked outside.

"It's the company car. Believe it or not I don't have my own car," Rosé shyly admitted. "My wife wants to fetch and drive me to work so I don't have my own car," Rosé explained.

"What if she's not free? You, not having your own car is impractical. Look at you, you're a lady boss. Why depend on her schedule? You should handle your own time, right? Or you can always book me, I can drive you crazy," Kai said in a flirty manner which made them both laugh.

Kai opened the door for Rosé and helped her got inside the car. "Such a gentleman," Rosé commented. "Of course. I'll see you,"Kai replied smiling. "Bye," Rosé said smiling at him too.