Chapter 11

Rosé went home still holding the flowers that Lisa gave her. "Did you like the flowers?" Lisa asked when she saw Rosé arrived. "Yeah," Rosé said smiling. "Let me," Lisa said as she got the flowers from Rosé and kissed her in the cheeks.

"Come here," Lisa said as she guided Rosé to the table. She prepared a special dinner for her. "How about this? Do you like this?" Lisa asked referring to the preparation she made. "Yeah," Rosé nodded and smiled. "Listen Rosé, I want you to dine like a queen tonight. All of these, I made for you," Lisa sincerely said.

"But why did you made this all of a sudden?" Rosé asked teary-eyed. "No, I didn't made this all of a sudden. I thought long and hard about this, about us. And I want to fix us. You want it right? So let's start here," Lisa gladly said. Rose happily nodded. 

Rosé took a shower and Lisa followed her. They kissed with passion under the running water and made love.

The next day, Lisa and Rosé had breakfast with Lisa's parents and sister. "How is the restaurant?" Lisa's dad asked. "It's better. Actually doing good since we reopened. Customers are coming back and the recipes that I made actually helped. Pretty soon, I can pay mom the money," Lisa proudly said. "No worries Lisa, anytime," her mom assured her. "Yeah that's right. When you borrow money, you should pay it," her dad asserted.

"Dad, you don't need to worry about Lisa regarding financial obligations. She pays on-time. That's what she also taught her staff, how to handle money properly, right Lisa?" Rosé defended. "Yeah," Lisa smiled.

"But Lisa, I'm just hoping that your staff are also trustworthy. People can be tempted with money. But you really never know, sometimes those people you trusted will cheat you in the end, right Rosé?" Tzuyu meaningfully said. Rosé was stunned with Tzuyu's statement and just smiled. "That's deep," Lisa commented. 

After their breakfast, Rosé, Lisa and her dad were having coffee in the garden. Rosé's phone suddenly rang. "Dad, hon, I'll just answer this, it's Jisoo," Rosé excused herself and left.

"Dad, about the last time that happened, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for us to argue," Lisa genuinely said. "It's already in the past," her dad said. "Thanks dad," Lisa replied. Lisa sipped her coffee but spilled some of it in her pants. "I'm sorry dad, it's still hot," she apologized. She then searched Rosé's bag for something she can use to wipe the coffee. Lisa found another phone inside. 

After Rosé's phone call with Jisoo, Tzuyu went to Rosé and glared at her. "Tzuyu, do we have any problem? Why are you looking at me like that?" Rosé curiously asked. "You lied to me! I saw you with another man," Tzuyu frankly said. Rosé was speechless. "Remember? I even called you that time. I asked your whereabouts. You said you were in the office but the truth is that you where not there. I saw how that man went to you," Tzuyu added.

"Oh, that was Mr. Choi. He is our client," Rosé confidently answered. "Then why are you with him in that place?" Tzuyu asked suspiciously. "We attended a conference, just that," Rosé lied. "Then Rosé, why did you lie to me?" Tzuyu still unconvinced. "I'm sorry, that's my usual answer when I'm overthinking. Don't be mad, please? C'mon let's go," Rosé said. "My sister loves you, hopefully you won't hurt her," Tzuyu told Rosé. "I will take care of her," Rosé assured. 

"My love, are you mad at me?" Kai asked Jennie who was frowning. "You met a lot of girls in your work. Who knows you'll like one of them again?" Jennie frankly said. "Why are you suspecting me? Where does that came from?" Kai laughing at her. "It's impossible that I will avoid all the girls I'm working with. Hey, my love, c'mon. I will always choose you because you are my wife, I love you. So please stop your doubts," Kai comforted Jennie while back hugging her. Jennie went outside still frowning leaving Kai.

Rosé went directly to the restroom to search for something in her bag. She can't find it so she decided to go out. Lisa met her at the door. "Looking for this?" Lisa asked while showing Rosé a cellphone.