Chapter 76 - Finale

Lisa slowly stood up and was teary-eyed as she looked at Jennie. Jennie nodded at her while crying.

Lisa then hugged Jennie tightly. "Thank you. Thank you for everything," Lisa sincerely said as she cried. Jennie slowly pushed her away.

"Thank you also for everything, Lisa. I wish you to be happy even though I'm not part of your happiness anymore," Jennie said as she stopped crying. Lisa looked at her sadly.

"Lisa, you may go now. It's okay," Jennie said teary-eyed. "Take care Jennie," Lisa said and slowly walked out of the house.

Jennie went to the door and started to cry as she looked at Lisa got inside her car and drove away.

"You just did the right thing my daughter," Jennie's mom said. Jennie looked behind and saw her mother standing.

"It still hurts so much mom," Jennie confessed. "That's just in the beginning. But if you run out of tears, you'll be able to stand up again," her mom said comforting her.

"Can I do this on my own mom?" Jennie asked as she wiped her tears. "Of course you can do it. You've been through alot and I'm always here for you," her mom encouraged her.

Rosé, Jisoo, Hae-in, and Lisa's family held a gender reveal party. Jisoo sliced the cake.

"It's a boy!" Everyone squealed in excitement. Jisoo gave Rosé the cake she sliced.

Rosé looked around. "Are you looking for someone?" Lisa's mom asked.

"Mom, I'm really just happy that I got what I wanted. I really wanted to have a baby boy. And hopefully, hopefully he looks like Lisa. In that case, I won't be sad that much because I already have baby Lisa," Rosé said teary-eyed as she held the hand of Lisa's mom.

Lisa's mom then hugged Rosé. Rosé looked at the cake sadly.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Lisa asked smiling as she arrived and stood behind Rosé. Rosé turned her head and was shocked to see Lisa. "You're here," Lisa's parents gladly said.

"I...I thought you're not coming," Rosé said teary-eyed while smiling at Lisa. She then show Lisa the cake.

"It's a boy," Lisa said smiling. "Yeah," Rosé replied still teary-eyed.

"You know what Rosé," Lisa said as she walked closer. "I've been doing a lot of thinking. And I realized that...you're right. You need to forgive yourself and move on. And I...I shouldn't be blaming you for everything. All of it is not just your fault," Lisa continued.

"Thank you," Rosé said as she smiled at Lisa. "I realized too...I should learn to forgive you also," Lisa added.

"Rosé, I'm so sorry...for not listening to you. I'm sorry I neglected you and pushing you to make this mistake. I realized it now. I'm sorry that we almost lost the baby because of all my wrong decisions," Lisa said as she paused. Rosé then started to cry.

"But I'm sorry because I didn't go back to you right away. I had every chance to," Lisa confessed.

Rosé looked at Lisa confused. "I...I don't understand you Lisa. Are you saying that..." Rosé stopped as she cried. "That it was a mistake when you get back with Jennie?" She asked.

"We ended everything. But we parted ways where we understood each other. Jennie has always know that I'm way too proud to admit it. That you're really the one that I love," Lisa admitted which made Rosé gasp for air since she can't believe what she heard.

Jennie looked around the house as she grabbed her bag in the table. Her things were already in the living room.

She then remembered her happy and sad memories with Kai while looking around the house. She also recalled her happy moments with Lisa.

"Jennie, the truck for rent is coming to get the remaining things in your room," Jennie's mom said which cut her thoughts. "The real estate agent is coming too to get the house keys," Jennie responded.

"My daughter, are you really sure that you're going to sell this house?" Her mom inquired. "I know what you're thinking mom. There's so many memories here. But they're just memories, I need to forget them so that I will be able to move on. I can do that in other place. Time will come mom, I will not be hurt when I remember those memories," Jennie said as she smiled at her mom. "Let's go?" She added and her mom nodded.

Jennie picked up her luggage. She looked around the house sadly for the last time.

Years had passed. Lisa and Rosé were expecting their second child. Tzuyu graduated from college. Jennie was successful in her pastry business. She was interviewed in the television show.

"What do think is the recipe for your success in this business?" The interviewer asked.

"Maybe the bad things that happened to me. When my husband died, I thought it's the end of the world for me. I don't know where to start. But then I met someone," Jennie replied.

"A man?" The interviewer asked.

"A friend," Jennie said smiling. "Because of her, I was able to slowly get up. I was able to gradually live again, gradually made me happier for a little, but in the end she left me," Jennie added.

"Not meant to be?" The interviewer asked.

"Maybe meant to be...but not meant to last," Jennie said still smiling. "I do believe that sometimes, there are people who come to our lives, which are meant to be with us but just for a short period of time. That short period of time was enough for me to stand up again because she valued me and I valued myself. She believed in me. And because of her faith in me, it gives me courage," Jennie happily narrated.

"You are your own woman with a successful business. Is there anything that makes your heart sweet aside from your pastries?" The interviewer asked.

"Oh there's nothing. But I'm not closing my heart yet. It's just that mom has high standards," Jennie jokingly said which her mom approved.

*End of story..Thank you everyone..💚