Reality

Everything seems dark .....nothing else but dark .....all around ....the only thing my eyes can witness was darkness ...

Afraid......

I was afraid of the morning...again the small window at the top of this small hell would light up the room and it will cause the dead bodies and red blood visible on the walls of this hell........

- Trapped in a place where no one comes to visit her ... kidnapped she was kidnapped..
How long??

A whole damn year..... the poor girl doesn't even belong from this place she was a little girl who lived in daegu but was kidnapped by some people when she was home alone.

The moment she regret and probably her parents too.... she barely remember her parents face.

A skinny looking girl anyone
Could tell she was light as
Feather just by her looks...

Pity ..

Only pity was what would come out of any human's mouth after seeing her .

Her cheek bones completely visible ...pale face..dry lips..so heartbreaking her sight is as anyone would be scared...long hairs but completely dry.. handcuffed hands and and legs ....

Meal??

Just twice in a week...

The 19 year old girl
who has witnessed many
things which could snatch the soul and
breath of any other girl
as her age
The beauty behind depression and sorrow ...
Y/N
Kang Y/N

********************************

Dark?? Not his life but he himself was dark his hand was dipped in blood and his heart in coldness.
The little bunny boy who lost himself in this dark world why??!

Forced...

He was forced by his dad ..a simple mafia who did nothing but just plotting against other local mafias ....but nothing got in hand and in the moment of need of money his father had nothing in hand despite crimes he have committed..and...the poor boy witnessed his mother die in his arms....

He still remember....

Kiddo mumma loves u don't cry be strong your dad won't say anything but he would be broken help him and always do what ur appa says...

And just like the boy's mom said he was broken in pain of his wife's death.

He saw his father crying not being able to handle anything his work was slipping of his hands....I have nothing for my son I can't do anything I m useless ....I need help ...pls god help me...

It hit him real hard ...he worked hard even thought his dad refused to but still he took training and using his dad's contact ...he himself was a devil now ...

The most feared in Korea...the MAFIA KING...
Jungkook
Jeon Jungkook
********************************

Please whoever watches this ....I request please leave a Comment about your opinion if you don't like it please at least suggest me how can I correct....And please do read the rest of the parts too. I would be honoured if you would share...vote too please🥺