"Psycho for yn"

Jk's POV ***********************

The minute we heard soobin's last whimper yeonjun fell unconscious while yn was Still shaking I look at her to find her filled with bruises and I came out of my Terrance.

I went to Jimin hyung and untied him as I removed all the chains and picked yn up bridal style.

We arrived at our living room to find all my hyungs worried and I immediately signalled jin hyung to take her and treat . J-hope hyung picked her bridal style while crying as per yoongi hyung he was crying miserably.

Namjoon hyung came to jimin hyung who was supported by one of our bodyguards as he was unconscious and I was just not in my senses after Soobin's death.

Yeonjun was in our basement . All came to me and I told them everything they left disappointed at me .

 All came to me and I told them everything they left disappointed at me

I cried on my knees after entering my room. I felt so cold and lonely just like before nobody knows me no one is by my side why???god why??

I was sobbing hysterically when I felt a hand on my shoulder to find my Jimin hyung. I hugged him letting all my pain out.

Jimin- I am sorry for never being by your side never asking your side of the story . Please forgive your hyung.

Jk- No ...-sob- please hyung f.. forgive me.. -sob-

Jimin-hey calm down okay??

Jk- Let's go to yn .

We went to Yoongi hyung's room just to find him sobbing holding yn's hand .

Jimin hyung went behind Suga hyung as he pat his back and Suga hyung turned around to shove his face in Jimin hyung's tummy crying his heart out

I crawled to the bed as I laid beside her taking her in my arms crying my eyes out while Namjoon hyung treated my wounds.

××××××××××2 weeks later××××××××

In these two weeks everything went better than before yn recovered soon but still was a bit traumatized from yeonjun's behaviour . We got to know that Yeonjun had mental problems so he was sent to the best mental hospital. Jimin hyung weirdly came closer to me  .