"I know him"

Park Jimin26 YEARSEx- Mafia kingRules over Korea as well severalDifferent countries too

Park Jimin
26 YEARS
Ex- Mafia king
Rules over Korea as well several
Different countries too.
Pure defination of
piece of art..
His one glare is enough to shake the soul out of his enemy.
********************

Suga's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I immediately ran towards yn as I took her in my embrace she kept struggling to get out of my grip as she kept screaming her throat out to go to kook.

Taehyung hugged Jimin from behind in order to calm him down. Out of a sudden yn pushed me with a huge force as she ran towards Jimin and held his collar .
Her actions soon confused us all as she let go his collar.

Yn- Jiminnie oppa??!

Jimin- Ynaah??
..... 
They hugged each other so tight as if they are scared to let go . Suddenly both of them started sobbing.

Jimin- Cupcake w...what are you doing h..here?

Yn- I.... actually....AAAAH...

She fell un

Jimin- Cupcake what happened to you???

Jin- She is not well jimin she needs rest..

Jimin picked yn up as he took her to his room. I could see kook getting uncomfortable yet confused at jimin's actions.

 I could see kook getting uncomfortable yet confused at jimin's actions

He started patting Yn's cheek as he kept calling her name...

Jimin- Ynaah ..... Cupcake .....Hey ... -sob- Listen.... Open your eyes....For your Jiminnie please ....

Yn- Oppa -whispers-

Jimin- Yes....Baby say it....

Yn- Why you crying huh??! You know that I don't like your tears..

Jimin- What happened ?? Tell me everything now....

We told everything to jimin as he aggressively stood up ..

Jimin- WHO THE HELL DARED TO TOUCH MY CUPCAKE??? I NEED NAME NOW!!!

Suga- Hey calm down we are trying to find the guy too... I do have a list of guys who that might be.. it won't take too long . Don't worry..-pats jimin's shoulder-

Jin- Now would you mind telling your relationship with yn??

Jimin- Cupcake?? -smile- She is my everything... Everything that I ever want .... Remember hyung I told about that cute little girl who always smiles so bright that it brightens my day??

Jin- You mean t.. that girl . The one you were best friends with??

And now that was a whole damn problem. All except kook knew about Jimin's Girl... Yup Jimin's girl. Well it turned out to yn be the girl for whom Jimin can even die for.

Jk- Hyung??

Jimin- I am a bit tired. I would like to rest for a while.

Taehyung- Well yes!! Jimin had a big mission today he must be tired. Let's go kook??

Jimin- *scoff* Kook?? - rolls eyes-

............

Jimin's POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

All of them left. I didn't wanted to let go yn.... But she went. After 6 years she is back again infront of me. I knew her living and daily routine but past year . I don't know how but I couldn't find her anywhere it was as if she's been living under a rock..

What shocked me the most was , after so long she appeared in front of me and as jungkook's girlfriend?? Did that guy force yn into this relationship or what??

I think he kidnapped yn and all this year he would have pressurized her to become his girlfriend to hurt me.

Tsk how pathetic he used a small kid just to make me suffer??? How low can he fall??

DON'T WORRY MY CUPCAKE I'LL PROTECT YOU FROM HIM!!!!

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was crying in yn's arms after I told about my relationship with jimin hyung

I was crying in yn's arms after I told about my relationship with jimin hyung . I didn't had the courage to tell her the whole background story.

Jk- I love Jimin hyung ynnaah but he doesn't. We had a big misunderstanding because of something happened long back ago and ....and...

Yn- It's okay kookoo just rest I don't want to know...

Jk- Noo... I...I -sob- need to tell you..

Yn- listen mister mafia king if you dare to disrespect my orders then you'll be published okay?? Now just lay and rest...

Jk- But...-sob- I don't feel like..

Yn- Awww my cutiepie cone here ..

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This mafia bunny was sobbing like a baby with his lower lip trembling braking my heart into million pieces so I just pulled his arm. He landed right in my embrace as he was sitting on the bed with his back resting at the headboard.

I slowly snuggled low making him lay with along me . His head was on my chest sobbing while my arms held him protectively at his back while his hands were tightly caging my waist.

After an hour of letting his pain out through his tears he slept.

Ruffling his hairs and pressing my lips against his forehead. I rested my chin at his head as my heart started beating faster at the thought of kookoo getting to know how "I know him". What I and Jiminnie oppa were??

*******************************