"There for me"

Jungkook's POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She kept crying for hours in my arms and finally just an hour ago she slept .I ordered the maids to clean her by wet cloth and change her clothes into which I already ordered my men to bring when the doctor came...

I ordered the maids to clean her by wet cloth and change her clothes into which I already ordered my men to bring when the doctor came

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I gulped hard...The maids really had to choose "this"?? Even tho she was looking too skinny but still it was looking too tempting to handle for me...Ah just few hours I met her and I m loosing shits...

I went to my office and didn't realised how time passed soon I heard a knock and it was one of my bodyguard.
Bodyguard-Sir Miss woke up
Jk- Yeah I m coming ....

I went to the guest room and as I opened the door with a heavy breath I saw her crying sitting on the bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I went to the guest room and as I opened the door with a heavy breath I saw her crying sitting on the bed...My pupils expanded and I ran to her hugging her tightly..

Yn-I knew -sob- he won't -sob- leave me ...H.he w.w.ill come -sob- again..
I understood the situation...
Pulling her more close to my chest and patting her back ..I said

Jk- Nightmare sweetheart?....
Yn- *nods head cutely*
Jk- Calm down ....It's just scary past memories ...these nightmares won't come if you try to forget them yourself.....
Yn- *nods* I 'll try...-sob-
Jk- Good ..now let's have dinner...
Yn- kay ...
She suddenly placed her legs on the floor before I could do something she tried standing up which she ofcourse could not ..
Jk- Yn doctor said you're legs are week you won't be able to walk for a long time....

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A weird feeling hit my tummy when I heard my name from his lips for the first time. By now only thing I knew about this angel who helped me out of that hell is his name Jeon Jungkook...a beautiful name it was....with his tempting frame....

Yn- *pout* Oppa than how I m going to go for dinner??-head tilt with innocent voice-
I saw him gulp???

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°