"dreadful death"

This episode may trigger so read at your own risk. Also raping a women isn't a game and we should highly respect the topic......

.............................................................

Yn- O-oppa~

She sobbed louder hugging the boy's angry yet calm figure.

Jimin- Please tell me sweetiepie why are you crying?? Who made you cry?? Huh??

Yn- Oppa those boys. They w-were-

Jimin- They did what??

Yn- One of t-them was whistling at me and I...I got scared so I ran b..but they held m-me. One of t-them pulled up my skirt and.... and...

Jimin- And what my love??

Yn- He t-touched m-m-me under my u-u-underwear. I tried to free myself but t-the rest k-kkept kissing my thighs and s-shoulders.

She held onto his shoulder tightly as she pulled away from Jimin's embrace letting him see her broken self piercing right throught Jimin's soul.

Yn- Then the o-older o-o-one came and bit my neck and s-s-sucked on it. And then one of those fingered me down. A-a-after a while when they r-ru...ruined me they threw m-m-me under the b-b-bridge. My legs and arms were p-p-paining but I c-c-came to you. Oppa I am scared ple-please h-help me.

Jimin pulled yn into his embrace patting her back. She kept crying breathlessly so he picked her up in his arms walking to his black Mercedes.

He placed yn on his lap as he stroked her head placing kisses on her forehead along his sweat words.

She indeed felt butterflies but right now she wasn't in her senses to react to them.

Jimin leaned behind as he signed his men to go away as they did. Closing the door he pecked her lips and she looked into his brown eyes confused.

Jimin was desperately looking for one and only thing..... Fear...

But it was nowhere to be found signalling that she was comfortable with him.

He smiled to her and kissed her passionately. His hand rubbed her thighs as his right hand rubbed her nape pulling her closer.

His soft hands went further up as he rubbed his thumb over it as if removing those motherfucker's fingerprint.

He placed her on the cold leather and she shivered along a whimper left her delicate lips as he went on his knees.

He looked into her eyes as he smiled to her teary face.

Jimin- I'll make it right. I promise.

He lifted her skirt as he covered her eyes with her palm indicating her to keep them close.

His eyes went to the red bleeding hickeys basically bites as his eyes went red.

His quivering lips came in contact with her bleeding and bitten thighs.

His tears fell on yn's wound as she yelped. He broke out of his trance and looked at her shivering self.

His lower lip started quivering even more intensely as he silent his sobs under his toungue.

He leaned forward kissing the red area around as he applied medicine over it with his shaking hands . He was broke but somehow held himself for her.

He put aside the anticeptic . As he lightly lowered his head further to find that the morons even ripped her panties inside.

His eyes shut close as his frame started to shake even more . Looking up he found the most bubbly girl he ever knew sobbing clutching on her own skin digging her nails inside.

He broke even more. He couldn't explain his situation at this point he was hanging between enraged and powerless.

He knew he won't leave the ones behind this but how was he suppose to breath knowing someone .... Raped his love of life.

He slowly rubbed over her clit as he lightly patted cloth wrapped ice over the badly swelled and bleeding area as she screamed in pain.

He cleaned the dried blood as he kissed over her pussy. He slowly took her area in his quivering lips.

He lightly sucked over making sure it doesn't hurt but it indeed did. His saliva soon numb the pain as she stopped groaning.

His tears were falling like a river as his eyes already fell dry and hurt so bad .

He pulled away as he removed her white buttoned shirt and found the most monsterous thing did by this mankind.

Her breast were chewed and blood didn't even except to clot. Her navel was cutted due to intense sucking.

Dark bloody hickeys all over her stomach. He couldn't even imagine in how much pain she must be in right now.

He couldn't held himself back anymore so he sobbed loudly totally broken and shattered as he took deap breaths trying to calm as he felt like choking on his own tears.

He took out the anticeptic again as quickly as possible and gently applying all over as he kept crying breathlessly louder and louder.

He looked up to yn and found her already unconscious. His tears bust up again as he fell back .

His face now vibrating with pure anger. Veins popped up his, fist dig his own nails into his palm . He ordered one of his man to come and drive.

He curtain the view behind as he hugged yn's unconscious body taking her to the best hospital as possible.

He couldn't bare seeing the sight of inhumance as Yn's neck kept bleeding and bleeding not clotting at all.

His mind was a mess along him. He was crying by the past hour and they finally got to the hospital.

He picked yn bridal style and ran to the VIP room. The doctor was already there prepared.

He was asked to leave but jimin pulled out his gun and the staff along the whole damn team gulp.

He saw how bad those dogs bit his delicate rose. His anger was at its peak but he knew... not now.

He held her pale lifeless hands through the procedure and she was unconscious all the way.

A while later all of the treatment ended yn was diagnosed with six broken ribs, a fracture on her leg which was possibly to prevent her from mobility.

Her arm bone had a crack and her hip bone was almost cracked but was weak.

Not to their monsterous mind they even cut her neck to let her die for excessive blood lost. Her vagina had several cuts and injuries.

To her fragile body she got infection due to intense bites. By now her whole body was turned blue and pale .

Blue due to infection in her body and pale due to excessive blood loss.

Jimin was broken at her state almost feeling as dead as a dead body.

No words were fallen from his lips yet no emotion was visible on his face.

Something unpredictable ......

Something beyond brutal....

He wanted to unleash the most demonic side of his.....

He wanted to chop their body mercilessly....

He was planning the most dreadful death for those assholes......

................J.............J..........K...................