"My revenge"

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jk- Hyung please let me go..... I beg you please.....
Jin- No Jungkook you have to rest...
Jk- Hyung I miss yn already -pout-

Jin- YAAA...JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU DARE TO MOVE I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL FIND MY PINK GLITTER SLIPPERS SPANKING YOUR ASS...

JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU DARE TO MOVE I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL FIND MY PINK GLITTER SLIPPERS SPANKING YOUR ASS

Jk- Okay hyung....

Jin- Good boy. Now rest and I will
Go and have a check up on your soon to be wife. -smirk-
Jk- Hyung don't tease me she's just my girlfriend right now not my wifeuuu. -whining-

Namjoon- So how are you feeling Ynaah...

Yn- I want to go to my kookoo...
-pout- *with arms crossed infront of chest*

Jin- Is yn okay?? Hold up why are you sulking???

Yn- I want to go to kookoo... -whining-

Jin- *facepalm* trust me they are complete chaos . I don't know how the hell they are going to take care of each other both of them themselves are 5 year old kids .

Yn- Simple we don't even have to worry anymore we have you , joonie oppa and hobi oppa you will take care of us....- bright smile-

J-hope's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was hearing their conversation. I sighed when she said something that will never happen. I entered inside to save them both...

J-hope- yn let's eat now... I have doughnuts for you....

Yn- Really yaay..-excited-

I looked towards them as they smile in return. All of us ate together and due to medicine and dosages she slept.

We spent some time outside to calm ourselves down after whatever happened today. 1 hour later Jungkook woke up so jin hyung took food and fed him. Me  and Namjoon wanted to feed him. Talk to him and cry in his embrace too but the past isn't letting us. We both were in the small garden near the hospital.

Namjoon-Do you think we should forget the past and move on??

J-hope-I really want to as well but don't forget there are few more who are against kook...

Namjoon-I think it's time to forget every negative thing and again live as one. -sigh-

J-hope- Let's tr......Huh!!Yn??
Namjoon- Pick it up.

×××××××××××××××××On the phone~
J-hope- Yes yn....
Yn- Oppa...-faint voice-
J-hope- W... what happened sweetpea ??- panicking-
Yn- Please come -sob- oppa. I am scared. Help me Please. -sob-
J-hope- Hang on I'll be there....

Call dismissed~×××××××××××××××

Namjoon- What happened???
J-hope- Y..y...yn she was crying. Let's go fast!!!

We dashed into yn's room panting hard. She was sitting on the bed crying hard. Her sobs were heart clenching. Namjoon rushed to get and hugged her tightly. Yn wrapped her arms around Namjoon's waist so tight as if someone would kill her if she let go.

Namjoon- What happened my cutiepie ?? Tell your oppa please..

Yn- he -sob- said t.. that he -sob- would k..kill my kookoo....-sob- Oppa go to kookoo h..he would do something to h.. him. Go now please...

Namjoon ran to jungkook's room while I went to yn embracing trying to console her.

J-hope- Who is it yn~aah??? Tell us so that we can protect your kookoo.

Yn- He didn't tell his n..name. He is tall like more than joonie oppa and his voice is really d...deep.
- shivering -

J-hope- I... it's ok. Calm down okay.
SHHH..-Pating yn's back

Something is really wrong... 

Namjoon's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I went into jungkook's room just to see jin hyung with his head down while he was massaging his temples. I went to him asked..  

Namjoon- Hey everything alright??

Jin- Noo ...I heard yn shouting I went to her and asked her what's wrong . She told me the situation I asked her to call you both and then I ran to jungkook's room just to find . Jungkook's glucose drip removed and fire around jungkook's bed I quickly got the extinguisher and put out the fire.
-sob- We could've lost Jungkook today.

I hugged jin hyung. I was sobbing too. Soon after Jungkook got his concious back meanwhile yn was loosing control over herself so we had to inject her sleeping dose.

Jk- Hyung is yn okay....
Jin- We had to get her unconscious.
Jk- *sob* I am a bad boyfriend hyung...I can't protect her... I regret everything from past I swear I'll do anything but please forgive me and protect my baby and me I beg you hyungs. I need your help please.
Please help me take "my revenge"...

********************************