"Why???"

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tears flowing like a river , my heart on fire and my words at lost. My baby was unconscious on the floor.

The monster dug his face in my baby's neck and smelled her beautiful scent. I kept screaming and threatening but nothing works infront of  " him".

Jimin hyung was drugged . He kept stumbling over his own balance but still tried his best to free my little butterfly.

I was chained and securely tied by a chair with my bruised body and mouth taped with my blood already dripping from my cheeks.

We were in his base . He was here. Here again to break us. This time not apart but by heart.

??- Ready for a Surprise??

...........

Choi YeonjunBrother of Choi Soobin2nd Son of Mr ChoiUnknown Identity about pastWas left on street due to some reason by his own father

Choi Yeonjun
Brother of Choi Soobin
2nd Son of Mr Choi
Unknown Identity about past
Was left on street due to some reason by his own father...

               ******************

Jk- Yeonjun-aaaah please I beg you leave my yn and I promise I'll give you everything you want. You said I need to get away from my hyungs if I don't want ji......

Yeonjun- First of all let me tell you that I didn't took out that tape to listen to your nonsense and second shut up and just tell me what is the location of what I need.

Jk- Yeonjun just try to understand it's not happening.

Yeonjun- Looks like my soon to be sister in law won't be able to meet me..

Jk- The hell..... I dare you to do anything to my babygirl and I promise you will regret it....

Yeonjun- Anger and anger all what takes what you could actually have... A normal life but you always have to put your leg in between my buisness and get everything ruined .

Jk- I fucking don't care about you stupid games just let go my girl and I swear I won't kill you.

Yeonjun- Give jimin hyung the antidote of the drugs and you hyung. I give you 5 minutes to tell the place and I promise you won't face your love dying.

Jk- Shut up you.....NOOOOOO.....

He started kicking my fragile butterfly in her tummy and got her concious coughing blood. I put my anger and ego aside and begged yeonjun to let go off my babygirl. Broken what he was couldn't see what wrong he was doing.

I don't blame him for going so wrong but he indeed lost himself in this ruthless revenge .

Not too long I tricked the handcuffs open . I am a mafia for nothing. I could see jimin hyung slowly becoming normal again. He still would stand up and fall down again and again but he kept trying his concious back which was visibly for yn .

I slowly unwrapped those stupid thick ropes and those dumbass mens of yeonjun didn't had any attention on me freeing myself up.

I stood up and knocked down one of yeonjun's men and pointed my gun at him.

Yeonjun- Ohhh so you are free ?? Amazing skills you've got impressive....

Jk- Fucking put down that gun off my baby's head or else I won't hesitate to shoot you.-growl-

Yeonjun- *smirk* Do you think death scares me?

Jk- The hell what are you a psycho or what??why do you always have to be so bad when you know how much we love and care about you not me ,not jimin hyung but all 11 of us.....

Yeonjun- All 11??? No only 4 and them too you guys took over your side.

Jimin- Ahhh why don't you understand Yeonjun it was all an accident and the gun wasn't even in Yoongi hyung's hands.....

Yeonjun- Shut up.... I know everything very well I will take revenge from you two by killing this slut and Yoongi hyung .... -smirk- well we know very well....

Jk- You motherfucking asshole not my baby is a slut but yours is.....

Yeonjun- Shut up how dare you...

Jimin- Yours really was kid anf don't blame us we warned you.

Yeonjun- I ain't wasting anytime I just want revenge even if I can't take it from yoongi hyung but I can take it from you two ...fair enough for me...

Jimin- You crazy yeonjun you seriously wanna die??

Both of us knew what limit he can cross for his revenge. His hand raised straight at my Yn's head who wad barely concious. He gave us his smirk and was ready to pull his trigger.

I never wanted this day to come . Never thought I would go this low for my love but I had. I will for my baby.

With a broken heart and shaky hands I took out my phone. Both yeonjun and jimin hyung were confused at my actions but with a knife over my heart I spoke in the most heartbroken voice I said.

Jk- It's time yeonjun stop or else you'll regret ... please...

Yeonjun- Do you think you can stop me??? -scoff-

Jk- Fine you leave me no choice..... Hello??? So-ho ?? -sob- Kill my..... -sob- Soobin~ah.....-sob-

I started sobbing loud while the gun in yeonjun's hand fell along with jimin hyung on his knees I had my phone in speaker and that's when we hear a loud bang.

Not enough to break my heart another shaky yet painful voice came which was audible for all...

Soobin- Why hyung?? "Why???"

********************************