"Hold on to me"

Jin- Did she slept??
J-hope- She couldn't stop crying. Finally she slept after I cuddle with her.
Jin- Where is Jungkook?? It's 2 am.
J-hope- Must be busy fucking someone in the club.-rolls eyes-
Jin- Yaah shut up.
J-hope- If he cared about that small lonely child he would've returned already.
Jin- He must be.....

Jk- Aaah baby..... Ynaah..-faints-
J-hope- Kookie noo.... Kookie what happened...-embrace jungkook-
Men- Sir had an accident.....and...
Jin- WHAT???
Men- I...it was all planned it.....it wasn't just an a...accident .........

Yn- JAGIYAAH!!!
J-hope- Yn???
Yn- I knew he would hurt y...you....-sob-..I begged you not to go...but you didn't-sob- understood.
J-hope- Yn..yn..yn breath . He'll be alright back again..
Yn- Kookoo~aaah...*slowly closes her eyes*
Jin- Oh god hobi pick yn . And you useless pieces of shits help me up.

Jin's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I already sent mens to bring medicines

I already sent mens to bring medicines. Right now we were in my hospital.

We were the best group of doctors in Korea right now

Jin- Clean the mirrors from his face. You inject blood tube right now .
Doctor 1- Yes Sir.
Nurse- Sir..sir...miss yn....miss yn she is loosing her breath.
Jin- Did the results of the report came??
Nurse- Yes sir-gulp-
Jin- What's wrong??What came up??
Nurse- Sir she's been given drugs and dangerous medications which made her weak and is killing her inside. If not done anything sooner....sh.. she might die...
Jin- WHAT THE FUCKING HECK!!!

Jk- Ynaaah -mumbles under his breath while shaking his head side to side-
Jin- What are you saying Jungkook~aah..

Jk- Ynaaah -mumbles under his breath while shaking his head side to side-Jin- What are you saying Jungkook~aah

Jk- Hyung leave ...please ...save my yn first...
Jin- I can't Jungkook your situation is critical too and believe me there are enough doctors for yn and....
Jk- I don't fucking care....just go and get my yn Alrigh..
Jin- hey hey listen try to understand she will be okay plus your situation is seriously critical . I can't leave you.

I know how stubborn he is and I already realised the amount of love he has for yn and he won't stop right now. Mine and all of the doctor's breath hitched when Jungkook out of nowhere stood up from his bed grabbing a medical knife.

Jk- I said fucking stop everybody.
Doctor2- Hey stop and lay down.
Jk- You motherfucker listen I am a damn mafia. Just a bullet and you would die get that.
Doctor 2- *gulp* Sir try to understand....please
Jk- NOOO..... HYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD .....*FALLS DOWN*
Jin- Kookie~aaah stop please...
Jk- please -sob- hyung save -sob- my love...*crying historically* She is more important than me..
Jin- I'll go......just -sob- let them operate you .

I left with a stone over my heart.
Everything was soo terryfying at the moment I was selfish so damn selfish that despite knowing yn's condition I stayed with kookie. I didn't wanted to lose my little champ the one who I raised when he ran away from his parents. He literally is like my brother.

Yn's heart wasn't giving up somehow it felt as if she still want to live and not give up. Her every dropping pulse rate screamed her will to not to let go the fight yet . She indeed had a small figure but her heart was a warrior. Indeed a warrior she is not giving up at all trust me the doctors are just doing their job but what is keeping her alive is Jungkook and her love.

We were just close to our job when.
Nurse- Sir Jungkook sir.
Jin- He what??
Nurse- The doctors are not able to handle his state.

I was shattered here yn was loosing her life and there my brother. I started crying historically .
Jin- GOD !! HELP ME PLEASE!!
??- LEAVE JIN RIGHT NOW !! I'LL HANDLE YN YOU GO AND OPERATE JUNGKOOK!!
Jin- Namjoon???
Namjoon- Hobi told me about the situation and called me here.....you go.....go save my kookie....*cries while sobbing loudly*

I dashed out of there to my kookie his chest was moving up and down due to lack of air

I dashed out of there to my kookie his chest was moving up and down due to lack of air. I immediately start the operation while giving him the right treatment . I kept on praying for yn .

Jin- GOD PLEASE-Sob- s..save them both.

Namjoon- Fast guys connect the fucking wires .....yn breath please ....yn hold on....I didn't even net you sweetie. I always knew my kookie had a golden heart I want to see his choice . Don't give up please fight for your Jungkook please....

 Don't give up please fight for your Jungkook please

The voice echoed in the room . Freezing everybody.... the doctors and nurses fearing that they couldn't save the mafia king's girl and would have to face the Mafia king's anger . Meanwhile Namjoon was traumatized loosing the final reason of Jungkook's smile . His loved someone with his whole heart for the first time and he lost it. Namjoon slid down crying hardly and sobbing.

But soon the voice of door opening echoed in the room.
Jk- YNNAAAAH!!!!
He screamed at the top of his lungs.
Jk- JAGIYAAH ...."HOLD ON TO ME" ... LIVE....... BUTTERFLY.....BREATH FOR ME!!!
SMILE FOR ME AGAIN LOVE ...HOLD MY HANDS AGAIN...YNAAAAH.........

********************************