"Fate at fault"

Making her way in her favourite dress.

She walked towards her childhood crush who she loved ever since she was a teen but halt at the mere thought of the guy she promised herself to devote to

She walked towards her childhood crush who she loved ever since she was a teen but halt at the mere thought of the guy she promised herself to devote to .

Was it alright??

No ofcourse...

Yn turned her heels around to leave but felt a soft grip on her wrist preventing her to exit.

She turned around with a perplexed expression making Jimin confuse.

Jimin- Umm yn may I ask why were you leaving without even a bye??

Yn- Nothing oppa i-

Jimin- I GET THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!! I...I get that you don't feel me anymore but what about me?? I am a human too .

Yn- It's nothing like that oppa-

Jimin- You know you cheated me. You know you hurt me. You broke me into pieces love!!

Yn- Oppa?? Love??

Jimin- Don't act like you completely don't know.

Yn- I don't.

_________________________

His platinum ring ringing over the brim of his metal chair as he leaned a bit relaxing his position to a comfortable space

He was back after a whole month. Back to seoul, the city where his love resides recently.

Jungkook was happy to get some news of his only love but met with a news of his hyung.

Soobin- Marriage.... marriage to yn hyung.

Jungkook- Stop it maybe he's just doing this to make me jealous or hurt me. I know he won't.

Soobin- I don't beleive I am showing you this.

Soobin spinned jungkook's chair and there was the big hd LED showing a clear view of ....

Jimin was giving instructions to his marriage and a planned plotting to the way possible.