"Someone is there"

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yn- Leave me please....Let me....let me go please.....
??- Nope....I won't let you go -smirk-
Yn- What have I done??? Why me?? Kookoo -sob- kookoo save me*sobbing historically*
??- Oh your useless boyfriend??
Here meet him...

And there my life shattered when a man came with dragging my kookoo oppa who was ....dead....

Jk- Yn.....Yn get up .....Baby get up..
Yn- KOOKOO...
*embraced yn tightly* Shhh..calm down it was just a nightmare okay?
Yn- But it felt so real ...
Jk- Shhh it's ok now . It was just a nightmare now breath in... Breath out.

×××××××××× Time Skip××××××××××

Jk-Okay now I am leaving for work

Jk-Okay now I am leaving for work . So today a Freind of mine would be staying here with you.
Yn- Huh!!
Jk- Remember what the doctor said that someone needs to stay with you always and so when I am out my Freind will stay with you. Hmm???
Yn- Okay

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The reason why I am calling hyung here is the same secret she's been hiding . I know it's something big but what. The girl who always seeks for my embrace even if she hears loud noises is not telling me about something which is eating her inside?? I know very well who can help me with this but after what happened will my friends help me??

??- *clears throat* Jungkook??
Jk- Hyung *barely audible and shaky* hyung how are you?
??- Just tell me where is the girl already.
Jk-*looks down with teary eyes*
Ye...yes hyung. Ynnnaah. Cone here~
Yn- *huge wide grin* Yes kookoo..

××××××××××××××××××××××Dress~

×××××××××××××××××××××footwear~

I quickly wiped my tears and did my best to not make eyecontact with her as I very well know that just in one glance she will recognise that I cried

Jk- Umm yniee remember I told you that my friend is coming to stay with you..
Yn- yeah ...
Jk- He is my Freind Jung Hoseok.

??- Hi nice to meet you. - fake smile-
Yn-  *hugs hoseok* Hi oppa nice to meet you too. *Wide sincere smile*

I could see how hyung's fake smile change into a real one. He was smiling exactly like he used to before.

Jk- Butterfly come here *opens his arms for yn*
Yn- *hugs Jungkook tightly* Bye kookoo and please be safe .
Jk- ofcourse I would be forget about that stupid nightm...Yah jagiya are you crying??-worried tone-

Yn- Kookoo.. I...I am -sob- ....scared
... please don't go -sob- today..
Jk- Baby I just said it was nothing but a bad dream . I 'll be okay.
Yn- I swear if you don't come soon today . I....I... won't eat..
Jk- Baby try to understand please I have a. Important work today . It would be late .
Yn- Please naaa..
Jk- *sigh* I always listen to you but this time you should...
Yn- Don't go please ... I am scared
.....he would...
Jk- He??...
Men 1- Boss we are late let's go...

I sighed and left multiple kisses on her forehead and lastly pecks on her both fluffy yet soft cheeks.

J hope's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Indeed Jungkook got his soul trapped inside this girl. But is she even worth it?? Is she actually this innocent or she is faking it?? Is she really right for my Jungko....
No why do I even care?? No I don't nevermind I came here just because Jin hyung requested so.
He gets melt easily when it comes to Jungkook even after he did so wrong still!!

I looked around and she was nowhere to be found. Looks like the gold digger is already digging into jungkook's money locker.

I rolled my eyes and went to find her .I was at the first floor when I heard loud scream than braking if glass.

I ran to follow the source of sound and ended up in Jungkook's room.

I opened the door and my eyes widened when I saw....Yn ...she was shaking uncontrollably .. sitting in the corner of the room with her head digged into her knees while loud sob echoed in the room.

Yn- KOOKOO~AAAH ..... I AM SCARED !!HELP ME!! -shouting at the top of her lungs-
J-hope -  Yaah yn calm down ..what happened huh??? *Hugs her*
Yn- He will hurt -sob-my love. He will d...do -sob-something to my kookoo. Please save him hobi oppa.
J-hope - Who yn?? Name?? Why you shaking calm down I am here now??
Yn- He is there..*points at the window*
J-hope- Who yn??
Yn- Save my koo.....

She fainted in my arms as I picked her up and layed on the bed as I called Jin hyung.

Jin- Hobi something is really wrong. Even though now she's been given all meals properly she is still week . She is mentally week
I don't know what is bothering her. The way you told everything made clear that someone is bothering her someone keeps hurting her fills her mind with nonsense.

I saw her waking up as she held her head Jin hyung and I sat down beside her.

J-hope- Are you okay now?
Jin- Yaah feeling better?
Yn- Yeah..-widens eyes-
Jin- What happened huh??
Yn- "Someone is there...." * Heavy breath*..... Kookoo~aaah please be safe . You have to return... for me .
*Closes eyes again*

.........................
Jk- YAAH YOU DUMBSKULL WATCH OUT~~~~

×××××××××Author's POV××××××××

Nothing could be seen instead a burning car and blood and an almost dead body...............

*******************************