"for what I need"

Jimin- JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK I'LL KILL YOU TODAY....

Before jimin could puch jk another hard fist landed on his jaw making an audible crack sound.

Yoongi- HOW.MOTHERFUCKING. DARE.YOU.LET.MY.YN.IN.THAT WHORE'S.ARMS....

He said planting jaw cracking punch back to back after his every word.

×××××××× Flashback~

Kai- Well nice to see you my friend.

But he mentally took his statement back when a hard puch landed on his face actually bruising the shit out of it

Kai- What the fuck dude can't you ever talk without violence??

Jk- Fucking shut up and tell me where is it ???

Kai- Do you think I'll tell you just like that??

Jk- I swear to lord that if you play any of your stupid games it will be your neck and my shoe above of your throat choking your stupid self to death.

Kai- Whoa there mate calm down.

Jk- You Moron shut up and give me what I want.

Kai- I am afraid I can't.

Jk- But I am happy that I'll finish you now. *Growls*

Kai- Hey I am doing this for your good even if you forget the love you had for me I still do.

Jk- *scoff* Says the one who never helped me when I came crying at your doorstep.

Kai- Listen there kook I am just helping so get out.

Jk- I don't need your help.

Kai- BUT I WILL!!

Jk- HOW ARE YOU HELPING AFTER LITERALLY THROWING ME INTO THE MOUTH OF DEATH BY NOT GIVING IT TO ME?!!

Kai- YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND JUST LEAVE MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE.....

Jk- OR ELSE WHAT???

Kai- You'll loose something important.

Jk- As if right now you having 'it' isn't going to make me loose someone important.

Kai- Would you just.....

Jk- What do I need to pay in return of 'it'??

Kai- Do you think you'll be able to pay what I want??

Jk- Name it...

Kai- Yn.....give me yn....

He stood there expressionless the thing which he wanted was so important but you.....you were his soul itself....