"Biggest fear"

Jk- Please love tell me the truth ~shaky voice~ The guilt is eating me inside...
Tears fell like a river from my eyes and one thing which I very well knew is that no matter how much she try to act normal. She is not okay..

Yn- Oppa trust me it doesn't matter to me whether you are a mafia or not . I just love you for whom you really are . A cutie big bunny who loves me sooooo much that he can wear a cute attire despite being a mafia infront of his own men . Even after being super angry and embarrassed that bunny does not say a single word. Why?? Just because his girl dressed him up like that???

Jk- I know Yn~aah how much you love me. And.....and I also know how sensitive you are . Just tell me how ? When? Where my love??

Yn- Fine first breath okay?? Calm down..
Jk- How can....
Yn- Kookie~aaah don't cry . Please.
Jk- *cute head tilt with a confused yet happy face* kookie?? ..
Yn- Umm you don't like it?? It's ok I won't call you that again.

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I hugged her tightly shoving my head into her neck sniffing her scent. Nobody ever in my life called me with such a cute nickname. Little did she know that she can't get away after making me emotional.

Jk- I loved it . From now on call me kookie but you're not getting away with this . I still want to know . How you got to know about all this??
Yn- Aaah ..ummm....... Actually
Jk- Don't make me mad sweetie...
Yn- *sigh* Okay fine I will but promise me you won't be mad at me...*pout*
Jk- Alrigh I won't ....now spill.....

'''''''^^{ FLASHBACK}^^'''''
××××××××× 4 DAYS AGO×××××××××

Yn's POV ××××××××××××××××××××

I was simply walking around the mansion as oppa was out in his office . I kept on wandering until a soul wrenching voice echoed in my ears . Tears already started to build up in eyes as kept on following those painful screams and deep cries..

A loud gunshot made me freeze on my spot as right now I was at the back of the mansion near the pool ..

My mind was craving for oppa's embrace. I took a step closer and there he stood a gun pointed at a man who was already shot on his leg and had his right cheek flesh complete apart while there were several cuts in his arms where I could clearly see insects crawling over . His skin was exposed as his coat's sleeve was ripped. I was confused , totally confused my
oppa??? Are you kidding me my oppa can do this???

And then a shot right into the man's head as he fell into the pool causing the water turn blue to bloody red.

My legs starting shaking uncontrollable as I fell down but immediately stood up running from them I went to my room crying my lungs out....

'''''''^^ { PRESENT}^^'''''''

Yn- *crying loudly* Oppa I was scared but when you came back and hugged me I came out of my thoughts realising that the man who killed that guy wasn't my oppa . He was the mafia king but the one whose hands I am holding at this moment is my bunny kookoo...... I realised that when I actually love you than .. How just a small secret can smash all my love?? drag away all that comfort that your presence provide me?? How can just a little lie can hold the strength to take the warmth away that your embrace provide me?? No one *growling * NO one can snatch you away from me not even me myself......

Jk- Baby.....Shhh.....*connecting foreheads* I get it . I seriously am the luckiest man alive. How??! Just how can you love me so much??
Yn- You made me..
Jk- * chuckles* Soo cheesy darling huh!! Aaaah look someone is blushing . Still yn even if you forgive me for lying and hiding so much still I can't forgive myself...
Yn- Yaah stop this or I swear I'll stop talking to you from now in the crime of making my kookoo cry...

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We ate our breakfast and slept right now she was on top of me hugging me like a koala with her head on my chest and her legs on each side of my waist with her hands wrapped around me.. I was stroking her back.

After whatever happened today I got know very well that my baby loves to me with her all heart and might but something I know which she herself doesn't know is if she ever encounter something like this she really would be scared of me . If she saw my actual monstrous side she never would love me back ever again . No!! no no no I can't let that happen . I need to arrange everything perfectly before that day comes.....

My eyes fell on my angel . Unbelievable features and a golden heart whose each bit is filled with love for me. I never in my life had any fear not even death but everything changed. Now my" biggest fear" is loosing her....

********************************