"The culprit"

Jimin's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Right now I was enjoying the moment of my life after that Jungkook slept I called yn in my room. We talked for hours and finnally when her eyes got heavy I purposely sang her favourite song which I made for her "promise" . She loves it and if I ruffle her hairs while singing it she sleeps in an instant.

 She loves it and if I ruffle her hairs while singing it she sleeps in an instant

I was staring at her fondly . How beautiful my baby is but she looks so weak. This mother fucker must had my baby starve to hurt me more. I was staring at her so intensively that I didn't even realise that when I started leaning in.

Jin- STOP!!! the hell you are doing?

Jimin- What?-annoyed-

Jin- You crazy or what?? Listen to me jimin I know you loved her...

Jimin- Not loved....I LOVE HER!!

Jin- Yh.....yh....but now it's not valid she doesn't love you. Well,she never confessed plus now she loves Jungkook and I have seen the amount of love she hold gor him you need to back off....

Jimin- She doesn't love that asshole I know she is forced to.

Jin- Stop okay? In the end you'll be the one in pain . You need to forget her before she says herself that she doesn't love you . Infact you'll end up loosing your friendship too..

Jimin- Whatever, I don't wanna talk about all this shit .

Jin- You don't understand.....

Jimin- *shaky voice* I know you all don't love me you don't care whether I die or live. Right? If you all cared about me  YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER LET MY MURDERER STAY OVER!!!

Jin- First of all calm down remember yn is in your arms sleeping she'll wake up. Second of all we aren't sure it was him that day who called Soobin.

Jimin- I don't fucking care right now get out I ain't letting you brainwash me.

Jin- Everything is in your hands now kid do whatever you feel like later don't tell me I didn't warn you.