"Something anonymous"

Why??? Was it so hard to lead a normal life ?? What wrong did the poor lovesick kids did??

Yn who was already out of her mind at this point made a stupid decision to perplex the situation even more.

Jimin- Yn please understand. We all are here of you ,beside you at your side against for a snake who we raised. Trust me we will make it right ...I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT.... just don't leave me !! I beg you!!.

Yn- Oppa please don't make it hard for me!! I need to go means I will go. It's the best decision for all of us.

Jin- Yn I am demanding you to drop this stupid nonsense perverse request.

Yn- I am not being stubborn. I...I just want to leave far away.

J-hope- I know whatever happened was wrong and traumatic but that doesn't mean you'll back on your problems face them like a warrior and we'll be your saviours always behind you .

Yn- Just don't persuade me . Lemme go!!

Jimin- Yn you don't....

Yoongi- Let her go...

He said with an expressionless face making the rest confused.

Rm- What do you mean?? We should let her go just like that.

Yoongi- I thought I said my words in human language.

Taehyung- You are looking nothing but a fool saying such thing at this situation.

Yoongi- Do I look like I am concerned about that?? All I meant was she just faced such a situation where any other girl would have broken down but my sister didn't.
She is the strongest girl I know and all she wants is to forget whatever happened Not show her back to the situation.

J-hope- Hey I didn't meant to offend!

Yoongi- I know but you have offended her feelings by saying that you will support her but at the same time holding her back to not to go out of the country and clear her mind.

Jin- I think what yoongi said was right .

Rm- Yes she needs to remove her mind over the past incidents.

Jimin- BUT I CAN'T SEND HER TO LOS ANGELES ALONE!!!

Taehyung- Would you just calm your butt for a while??

Yn- Why are you guys loosing your minds I am not a baby!!

Jimin- I am going with you too....

Yoongi- Oh no not this shit again...

Everyone was tensed from the scene yesterday happened. Yn didn't said anything after coming out of the room in the morning and that's what worried them .

Yn wasn't in her normal behaviour and why she would be after being heartbroken.

When the man she love gave her to an unknown man??

After being silent the whole afternoon yn announced to go to L.A for some time to get over the past incident.

The boys were freaking out while jk didn't came back ever since he left yesterday. Yn was worried for jk but didn't said anything.

Everybody was confused why yn wasn't crying and just isolated herself. She didn't asked for jungkook's presence but why there was a need visible in her eyes to be with jk after whatever happened??

After discussing and mainly arguing they decided to let yn go but on terms that she will pick up there calls and never hold herself back if she needed them.

The terms were approved by all and soon they went for a sleep.
Yoongi and jimin offered to sleep on the couch or somewhere in the room if she was scared but she simply denied.

All were confused about the reason behind jk doing this except Jimin. The rest of the boys saw his love for yn in jk's eyes then how can he have the courage to let Kai touch you??

Meanwhile Jimin who had already experienced a whole new different shade of jk wasn't surprised at all.

Who was he when he said that he wants to forget the past??

Who was he when he said that it wasn't him??

It was all clear and witnessed infront of his eyes then why did he felt as if Jungkook his kookie never lied about his innocence??

By the morning everyone was praying that Jungkook won't return any time soon cause yn was suppose to leave by 2 hours.

She was done with packing everything and Rm already had their private jet ready.

Everything was done behind jungkook's back. They were expecting jk to kill them after he returns but it all meant nothing if it was for yn.

Taehyung- Make sure yn that you directly contact us if something happens.

J-hope- Don't talk to strangers at all.

Jin- Do not take something from strangers too.

Yoongi- I will send you enough money so do not do any job.

Rm- If you need more just call me .

Yn- Alright fine I will just calm your ass down.

Jimin- Jin hyung I still don't feel like sending her .

Jin- If you lay another word against her decision now then it will be your dumb head and my pink slippers.

Yoongi- Oh it's time let's leave.

Yn- Yes oppa.

She hugged each of them and bid her goodbyes. Like expected jimin started crying still begging yn to stay while yoongi somehow managed to calm him down and they both left .

Yoongi- Don't worry the pilot and airhostess are all my people . You may talk to them freely they are trusted people serving us past 6 years .

Yn- Thank you oppa . You really cared for me as if I was your real sister.

Yoongi- Hey!! Even if we are not blood related it doesn't mean I love you lead than a real one.

Yn- Love you oppa.

Yoongi placed a kiss on her head with his moist eyes trying his best not to break down infront of her.

Yoongi- Love you too siso.

With that he let go yn and yn went inside. He waved his hand from outside and soon the jet took off and at the same moment a lonely tear made its way over his cheek again Yoongi's will.

Wiping his tears he shoved his hands back in his pockets and head ahead ready to face a storm named Jeon Jungkook at home.

But the thing which was ringing in his mind was if he loved yn then how can he have a heart to give you away to a guy just like that when it was not acceptable at all for jungkook to even stand by with his own hyungs themselves just a day ago??

Did Jungkook fell out of love or the matter was "something anonymous".

********************************