"Tears that fell"

Jk's POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sitting in my car with her on my lap....her tiny waist tightly grabbed by my arms not wanting to let her go....
Why??..
Why I want to know her pain....
Those sobs...
Those eyes....
Those tears...
Why they were giving me pain??...
Another peek at her angelic face ...the most beautiful girl alive...was in my arms....but the pain acted like a barrier towards the innocence and beauty on my lap.....

but the pain acted like a barrier towards the innocence and beauty on my lap

A light jerk ...
Driver- Boss...we are home....
Jk- Hmmm....
Stepping out I reach living room...

Gently laying her on the sofa....
Jk- first aid -cold voice-
Men3- Boss here.....
Softly dabbing cotton over the blood at the corner of her bruised lips...I applied antiseptic....my eyes laid on her throat.... Mine and the maids eyes widened at the deep cut .....

Jk- Doctor...call doctor now....-shouts-
Doctor came as he asked me to take her to a room one of my man came about to lif her...
Jk-Stop on your tracks...I ll do it..
Every one had widened eyes but I don't care and I brought her to one of my best guest room...

××××××××××Time skip ××××××××××
Doctor- Mr.Jeon ...it looks as if miss was being abused from a long time and by long time something like an year or more...
Jk- *gulp* A.an  y.year....
Doctor- Yes sir year... Also I have examined that her legs are completely week ... cuts and bruises at ankle and wrist... it seems as if she was handcuffed also her legs ...I think she won't be able to stand up for a long time ...
Completely Ill nutrition...she needs proper diet....and I have written the medication on this prescription..
Jk-Thank you doctor..
The doctor's eyes widened..the mafia king himself said thank you it was unbelievable for him as he went out bowing multiple times..
I went beside her sitting on the left as she was laying on the right corner her eyes peacefully closed..I was starring at her until she shifted a bit and slowly opened her eyes...

??- Wh..ere A..a.m I?? -stuttering-
Jk- shh..calm down sweety we are at my house ...we are no more at Lee's ...
??-Finally....-hugs jk-....I was scared ...locked up in that dark place from an year....food twice a week ....Lee -sob- he u..sed to c..ome...a..and..-sob-...try t...to....t.t.touch...m..e.-sob-...
Jk- Shhh...calm down...shhh.. breath... butterfly... breath....shhh..
I pulled out from the hug to meet her vulnerable state ....and what broke me was....the tears screaming her pain ...the tears that fell......
********************************