"Like You"

As promised .. We were on our way for the picnic..
××××××××××××××Jungkook's outfit~

×××××××××××××××××××Yn's Dress~

Jk- Soo ...Yn? Do you like it....

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was expecting something like No or good but guess what??? She loves to tease me. Jumping in my arms she hugged me like a koala and I held her securely by her waist not wanting her to get hurt.

Yn- I love it .I love it .I love it so so so much -squealing excitedly-
.....You did this much just for me??? - low tone-
Jk- Umm yeah...
Yn- *sigh*Can I ask you something?
Jk- Go ahead
Yn- After ever happened with me I lost my trust from the complete human existence...but then you came saved me from Lee . It's been just 2 days and you have ascended a special place in my heart . Why??why are you doing this??
Jk- I don't blame you for your thoughts 'cause, Nowadays everyone became so selfish that even is someone mean helping a being by heart...the person wonder about the benifit of other..
Yn-trust me I didn't meant to hurt you it's just I wanna know what made you sympathize me..
Jk- You...
Yn- Huh!!
Jk- The moment I saw you my heart wanted to know you and my arms to embrace you and never let go. I know I seem like a creep but trust me I don't know how I just fell for you,your cute pouts,the way you scrunch your nose when you get irritated, the way ur small petite figure is able to act so bold even after witnessing such inhumanity.
Yn- Oppa you l.l.like m.me??
Jk- *sigh* Yes I do..

She hugged me tightly but soon I felt my shirt getting wet and just the moment she started sobbing loud..

Jk- Yaa listen I am sorry trust me I won't say this ever again*deep sigh*I'll let you go promise just don't cry it tears me apart. -shaky voice-
Yn- How oppa?? How can you love me?? I am so pathetic ,so weak, I felt as if I was unwanted by my own parents ,they use to force me to study they never showed me their loved for me. They thought me as a robot who would just study. The moment you first saw me I looked so disgusting .Then how can you love me??
Jk-I donno i am confused myself.
Yn- Then what if it's just attraction and soon you won't be intrested anymore??

I didn't laid a single word and softly brushed my lips over hers.
I chuckled in between realising that the poor kid doesn't even know how to kiss...

I pulled back and guess what she is blushing...cute..

Yn- I am hungry now let's eat..-pointing her index finger towards her mouth which was wide open so childishly-
Jk-*chuckle*Okay let's eat I am hungry too..

××××××××Author's POV×××××××××
Arriving back at their mansion they spend their time watching movies and ofcourse Yn's choice ...the last movie she saw before getting kidnapped frozen 2..The complete day Jungkook did his best to know yn better and what he realised was she was soo cute like a small puppy and childish like a 10 year old kid....He lived his childhood through yn as his childhood was ruined by his own hands..

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The complete day was so fun just because of her. Today was the brightest day of my life because of her . Right now she was in my arms sleeping peacefully unlike yesterday I don't need to hide..

Jk- I am blessed princess.. blessed to have you for me even tho you didn't answered my confession ..but I believe I will be successful in making you fall for me ...It feels heaven to have someone "like you".

I kissed her forehead and drifted to my dreamland..
********************************