"final game"

Yn-Huh?? How ?? How Taehyun??

Taehyun- Just for you..

Yn- I love you.....

Taehyun- I know....

Yn- Let's go.

Back in Los Angeles when yn was out to buy groceries she would meet a handsome korean man to which she talks freely knowing he is from her country.

Just like that she became friends with him . She later got to know his name is Taehyun and he also lives in Seoul.

One thing which confused her was that he never mentioned being orphan but never agreed on having a family.

What might bethe reason??

All she knows is that he has an older brother whom Taehyun loves a lot but doesn't contact for a certain reason.

Her past life was wierd enough so she never wondered why Taehyun past was so wierd.

They became really close and almost at the verge of confessing but out of a sudden Taehyun started tagging yn as a sister.

Yn did grew feeling for him but ofcourse the ones Jungkook carved in were more bold .

.........

Jk- Sorry Mr

Jk- Sorry Mr.Hwang but no I can't sell you my position in this less .

Hwang- Alright fine..... Beside you made such a vast empire nobody else beside yourself would have money enough to buy your position.

Jk- I appreciate your words .

The man who just came to take jungkook's position of mafia king went out.

He is doing it finally. Selling this shitty position that tore you apart from him.

But then again..

Why is he blaming his situation when he was himself who did all this??

Soobin- Hyung are you just gonna sell everything for what you sacrifice you blood sweat and tears for??

Jk- My yn..... Whenever I say yn 8 realise that nothing beside her name is more expensive for me.