"Mine"

Jk- Yes give me the details right now and listen don't tell anyone about this okay?? They hate me already for killing Soobin.... Whatever just do your work and stop putting you nose in my work.
Yh....Bye...

JK'S POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ending my call I turned around to find yn with tears in her eyes. My heart always seek for just one thing in her beautiful eyes.... love but guess what today there was nothing but hatred ...pure hatred.

She hated me at this point and it hurts so bad. I took my steps towards her to ask the reason behind.

Jk- Baby why?? -confused-

Yn- *scoff* Why??? You killed Soobin oppa. The man who served you his whole life . Stayed beside you against his own brother. The one who took your care when I wasn't there. How??? How can you be like this?? You are not my kookie .

Jk- You don't know about anything so just stay out of this. And who fucking shoved that shit inside your head?? -calm yet stern-

Yn- Just tell me why did you do this ?? You didn't kill Soobin oppa right?? You have a reason to fake his death ...I know .....I know you can't kill someone.

Jk- Yn stop. Go to your room.

Yn- No I ain't going.-shaking head vigorously- You didn't kill him right?? You are not a murderer.... No ...all of this is a lie....

SLAP!!!!

I FUCKING SLAPPED MY BABY. I was about to hug her and comfort but she said something which was not acceptable for me.

Yn- Looks like I loved the wrong guy. -sad tone- You faked your reality.

Jk- I never did I was what before what I actually am.-angry-

Yn- Liar -scoff- You never acted like a monster before. WHY DON'T YOU REALISE JUNGKOOK YOU KILLED SOMEONE WHO THOUGHT YOU AS HIS OWN BROTHER. I don't know Jungkook but looks like I can't understand you anymore.

Jk- What do you mean?? -confused-

Yn- I need time. Give me some space . Sorry.

She started walking towards the gate as I marched angrily towards her she flinched. I dragged her to my room and threw her on the bed.

I turned of all the lights and shoved my face inside her neck abusing her skin sucking it in the most dominant way.

I fucking heard her moaning my name for the first time. I wasn't in my senses and smashed my lips onto her she didn't say anything probably scared as I could feel her heavy breaths.

The kiss started passionate but ended up brutal and rough as fuck I dropped my body a bit down and my dick rubbed over her as she shivered.

My mind was trying to remind me that she is still a kid and doesn't knows a single shit.

But guess what my inner beast kicked in.

Jk- Baby you have two options do as I say or face painful coinciquenses...... Say right now...

Yn- *gulp*I'll do as you say I promise....

Jk- So bite my neck...

Yn- Huh???

Jk- Do it...-smirk-

Yn- O... okay.....

Jk- Good Girl....

She bit my neck gently but no I ain't playing so I held her neck and shoved her face deeper and ask her to suck as hard as she can which she did and I asked her to bite over it which she did obidintly.

I took her small hands in mine and placed over my members as I moved her hand up and down roughly. She was confused and I could tell she was feeling wierd.

Her curious face got me excited so I moved a bit and rubbed her clit. She shivered more intensely than before. I decided not to do it until she knows what pleasure is so I just decided to play myself .

I went towards her thighs as kissed over her clothed inner thighs. And her legs started to shake. What?? She doesn't even motherfucking know these stuff still so much affect??

I took waistband of her jeans and underwear together in between my teeths and pulled it down and there I was a hungry beast devouring her hole.

I thrusted my toungue inside her and she fucking moan. Shoving a bit deeper I moved my toungue and she groaned. Taking my toungue out I started sucking her entrance and she was wet as hell.

I looked up at her and she was covered in sweats becoming a moaning mess.

I heard loud thuds on my door. Probably my hyungs asking me to stop fucking a small kid. The one shouting the most was Jimin hyung and ofcourse he would do they think they can hide something from me I am a mafia king I know every single shit going behind my back.

Well I didn't stop and coming back up I started massaging her boobs and she moaned loud as I placed my ear closer to feel her pleasure. She kept moaning in my ear unintentionally increasing my lust.

I didn't realised when I inserted my finger inside her and was about to enter my other finger too.

Jimin- Yaaaa listen you asshole don't you dare do something she doesn't know the meaning of these stuff...

I came out of my thoughts and took out my finger before twisting it inside a bit as she whimpered.

I started to give butterfly kisses over her inner thighs and stopped at her entrance and intentionally released hot breaths over it and she cummed on the bed sheets I smirked at my effect over her.

Yn- Kookie I feel wierd please...

Jk- *smirk* I know....

I lifted her shirt a bit and left a kiss over her lower stomach. As she groaned again.

Trailing more butterfly kisses on her inner thigh to feets. I came back to her neck sucking it and her deep collarbone. I finally stopped and put her clothes back on. I picked her up and placed on my thighs and shoving my head in between her chest I said.

Jk- How did it felt???-smirk-

Yn- Wierd....-innocent eyes-

Jk- Good wierd or bad wierd??

Yn- I donno I felt ticklish in my tummy and heavy knot in my lower stomach!! -pout-

Jk- Oh god blessed me...-pushes hair back- .....I swear to god once you got to know about this stuff you would be so good my horny babygirl....

Yn- What's horny???

Jk- Forget it and listen if you want forever to feel good like this so don't ever again dare to lay a word about staying away from me. Get that in little brain of yours???

Yn- But ....

Jk- No buts babygirl or I swear to god you'll be on trouble cause if your my love then I am not afraid to say that I am obsessed with you too. Your MY PROPERTY...and what's "MINE".... Is ONLY MINE....

********************************