"All back"

Jk- Hyung please... please...please...
-puppy eyes-

J-hope- Try to understand....

Jk- But I want to go too. I know they don't want to see me but I do.

Jin- Listen kookie if the matter was this we would have taken you along but no. You have to stay here because you are still not recovered yet also yn would be alone here don't you wanna protect her??

Jk-But hyung..Yeah you are right I must stay for yn....

RM- I think we really should take kook along and not only him yn too. Remember what happened yesterday?? It can be dangerous...

Jin- But yn is super critical even if she is out of danger.

J-hope- What's our money for then?? I'll call my men they will bring my jet and we will go tomorrow.

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yn was sleeping at the moment in Namjoon hyung's arms . Well I do feel a bit jealous but I myself is on wheelchair. I seriously hate it when I am helpless. Nevermind we soon reach the my personal ground for jets well I myself have more than 20 jets but anyways.

 Nevermind we soon reach the my personal ground for jets well I myself have more than 20 jets but anyways

I saw yn looking at the jet as if she saw some kind of precious gem.
We all chuckled at her cute face.
The jet landed after a long time and I was super happy yet sad at the same time because he hates me . Also happy that after so long I would see his cute boxy smile.

He was there at the gate of his huge building as he is a CEO of his company THE K.TH . He still wasn't informed yet that I was coming. In the first car it was Hobi hyung and jin hyung . The second one there was Namjoon hyung with yn . I was alone in the last one .

We did so because we didn't want to make him mad even before explaining the situation. There he was smiling brightly like sun after seeing hyungs while I was still in the last car looking at him.

 There he was smiling brightly like sun after seeing hyungs while I was still in the last car looking at him

∆∆∆∆∆ Jungkook sees him as his brother whom he loves the most in this whole world ∆∆∆∆∆

The CEO of K.TH
KIM TAEHYUNG
26 YEARS