"Innocent ''

I won't force you he said but his eyes are making me go fantasy. The way his eyes pleades, his heart cries, his hands shake along his red eyes screaming to claim her back.

She knew she somewhat liked Jimin by before he loved her . But what about Jungkook??

What's with the relationship she shared with him??

....

??- THE FUCK-

??- I AIN'T LYING!!

??- BUT WHY SOOBIN??

Soobin- It's looks like she is the child crush of his whom he always used to be flustered about.

Taehyun- NO!!! YN IS MINE!!!

Soobin- I don't know about that. All I know is Jimin hyung is doing it to just hurt Jungkook hyung and she is innocent to be a part of revenge .

Taehyun- Don't worry buddy this marriage ain't happening.

________________________

??- Are you sure your assumption isn't wrong??

??- It isn't!!

??- But why you ain't letting it all happen??

??- If Jimin marries Yn. Jungkook will set the whole world on hell and if that happens he will surely face the same fate as his father's. If he dies like his father then all my plotting and scheming of years will go to nothing.

??- What do you actually even need?

Lee- Jungkook's property which he inherits on his this birthday. Just tommorow same as Jimin's marriage.

Kai- But saving Jungkook will end up his marriage to Yn and then the property goes to Yn.

Lee- Do you think I am much of a fool to let her survive??

Kai- No way you are going to kill my first fuck??

Lee- Oh wrap the shit out we both know how much of a moron he is for his BuTtErFlY~

Kai- I won't blame him. His girl actually is a hot mess.

Lee- And..... I know that!! She was mine before him.

Kai- Whatever but what's the plan?

___________________

Taehyung drove as fast as he could with Jin sitted beside at the passenger seat and J-hope at the back .

A car following behind of Yoongi driving in worry and anxiety along Namjoon sitting beside .

They were all headed to stop the wedding as Jimin was continuously cutting their calls back to back and stubborn enough to never call back.

He knew that it was to stop the dream of his childhood......

TO MARRY YN ...........

But little did he knew that it was all wrong
.....against the fate........

_______________

Tears stream down to her soft cheeks . She remembers it all but why did he do this??

××××××× 3 years ago~

Jungkook- Yn listen to me  ..

Yn- Is everything okay?? What re you so worried about???

Jungkook- I....I

Yn- Tell me

Jungkook- You are a nice girl and you really deserve better but..... I don't love you.