"Jimin"

His feets tapping on floor he smiled sitting like a king.

He took his wine and sip on it

He took his wine and sip on it. He knew everything was on his fingertips. One sign and there you were in his arms.

Jimin-I can't control anymore babe it was all your freedom. Now... You'll be park Jimin's wife.......
PARK YN.....

........

Walking like a king he smirked fixing his collar. Every girl biting their lips bit he ain't buying.

 Every girl biting their lips bit he ain't buying

Lee- Mr.park??? What a pleasant surprise.

He held him by neck lifting him upto eight inches. Everyone had their eyes wide. Lee's life on choke his bodyguards barged in but held back by the guns of Jimin's men.

Jimin- Plot twist baby .... I wasn't helping you waiting for revenge.

Lee- R-revenge??

Jimin- YN!!! YN YOU BASTARD!!! MY LOVE!!!! Remember?

His eyes pierced into Lee's soul but before he could say anything jimin shoot his arm by his free hand and dropped his screaming body on the floor.

No too use se hu no

Everyone left and there was only the two and their men.

Jimin stepped on the shot and smashed it under his expensive shoes.

Jimin- I would've killed you but....

Lee- But???

Jimin- But you gotta help me!!!

Lee- And why should I??

Jimin shot his other arm too but twice.

Jimin- That's why you bastard.

Lee- Alright.... I-i will!!

He smirked and walked out of there pushing his hair back smirking walking like a king with a whole unit of black suited men behind him.