"Protect"

×××××××××Author's POV×××××××××

The atmosphere of the room was all gloomy . Loud sobs could be heard but not from one only 3 . The fourth one was quite. Emotionless 
he looked up but soon his tears started streaming down to his soft silky smooth cheek skin......

Jk- NOOO... This can't be....No.... Yn listen I dare you dissobey now hear me clearly if you don't wake up now I swear to god I won't eat for a week . Yaah I am not lying....
Jin- -sob- Jungkook~aah she is gone -sob- ...forever... Sorry brother we tried .....
Jungkook- I said she is not fucking dead how can she die no she didn't. What is there is something wrong with your damn machine. Hold up.
I would break this useless piece of shit this doesn't even work...

Namjoon started dragging Jungkook out of the room.Namjoon
struggling Jungkook out of the room stopped when.....

Jk- Ynnnaah trust me if you don't wake up now I'll die with you too . I will jump off the balcony.
J-hope- Kookie -sob- she ain't coming back....
Namjoon- Yes Jungkook get a hod on yo.....
Huh!!

All of them looked at Namjoon confused. When he rushed towards yn's body.

Namjoon- Jin hyung come here . She just moved her fingers.
Jin- WHAT??
Namjoon- Jungkook come here talk to her and hyung get the wires plugged in.

Jk- Ynnnaah please for me open your eyes now.... Please.... Remember when I told you I was alone . Please don't make me alone again yn. Please open your eyes
Ynaaah... I need you.

Namjoon- Try something else Jungkook. A personal memory of yours.

Slowly intertwining his slender and elongated fingers with yn he closed his eyes taking a deep breath he started.

"Neoneun nae salme dasi tteun haetbit
Eorin sijeol nae kkumdeurui jaerim
Moreugesseoi gamjeongi mwonji
Hoksi yeogido kkumsok ingeonji
Kkumeun samagui pureun singiru
Nae an gipeun gosui a priori
Sumi makil deusi haengbokaejyeo
Jubyeoni jeomjeom deo tumyeong haejyeo

Jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
Kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro
Seonmyeong haejineun geugoseuroga

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Close the door now
When I'm with you I'm in utopia"

That's when a faint voice reached into their ears as the environment of the room was quite.

Yn- Kookoo~aaah -weak tone-
Jk- My Butterfly.. always obeys me.
-bunny smile- I love you my babygirl please fight ....fight for me...I swear -sob- I swear I am scared ...scared to loose you..... The darkness is right there at doorstep ready to consume me... please my love save me....-sob-...

Namjoon- she is gaining her concious Jungkook do something...

Jungkook look up to meet your face which was looking lively than before he smiled and smashed his lips onto yn's slowly moving his lips he parted away soon to find a satisfied smile on his hyungs' faces.

He knew his love won.....
And now he was ready to"protect" yn at any cost....