"Don't leave me"

Jk- Jagiyaah ....
Yn- Yes my kookoo...

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was bright morning my little babygirl wanted to make coffee. I asked her not to but she always would do something which I say no to. So right now I was instructing her how to make the coffee while I had my hands around her waist and my chin on her head. Well yeah in movies and all the guys has his chin on the girl's shoulder but my Butterfly is sooooo tiny and to reach her shoulder I have to bend.

 Well yeah in movies and all the guys has his chin on the girl's shoulder but my Butterfly is sooooo tiny and to reach her shoulder I have to bend

Jk- Ahh you will hurt your self keep your fingers away from the flames.
Yn- Yaah why are you the one panicking???!
Jk- Why the fu-... I mean why do I always listen to you ....oh gosh!!
Yn- Done...-wide grin-
Jk- *releases heavy breath* oh god finally...
Yn- let's go now...
Jk- Yup...
Yn- Yaah opppa....I mean kookoo why did you pick me up?? Put me down the coffee will spill over me..
Jk- Do you think I will let that happen??
Yn- *sigh*

Jk- Alright ...now ... I will take my leave to office okay....okay??? Yaah yn ....okay??
Turning around my heartbeat stopped .
Jk- Ynaah !!! What happened??
Yn- Aah my head hurts.
Picking her bridal style I layed her on the bed. I panicked and started crying caressing her head I called the doctor.

 I panicked and started crying caressing her head I called the doctor

×××××××× 30 minutes later××××××

Doctor- Soo actually. It seems as if she is not getting proper rest and meals . I also doubt that she has several things running in her mind and she is stressing herself.
Jk- Huh!! I always take dinner with her and she eats fine!!
Doctor- Umm do you take lunch and breakfast with her too...
Jk-* sigh* No..

Doctor- Well I don't know why this kid actually is not taking proper meals . It might be something or someone forcing her not to eat.
Well who stays with her after you leave ??
Jk- M...my maids??
Doctor- I recommend you to take a look at their actions.
Jk- *starts crying*

Hyung....H...how ??? W..why ??
Doctor- *hugs jk* Yaah calm down ..what if someone figure out it's me here.
Jk- I don't care jin hyung .... I knew it ...I very well knew someone from my past really would interfere in my present. -sob- W...what if he does something to my butterfly??
- literally starts shaking -
Jin- Yaah calm down ...shhh no not now... first go and find out what is happening......
Jk- but hyung if I go then....
Jin- looks like it's time to call others too...

I looked at hyung with hopeful eyes as I kept crying for hours and eventually fell asleep with my head on Jin hyung's lap while he kept caressing my head until I fell asleep.

********************************