T͟h͟e͟ f͟i͟n͟a͟l͟ c͟h͟a͟p͟t͟e͟r͟

Jimin- Are the men at the other venue??

??- Yh they are !

Jimin- Make sure Jungkook dies I don't want any kind of problems in my marriage. Finally today Yn is going to be mine .

Yn who was listening everything behind the door was crying her eyeballs out.

She should've understood that he was going to do something to Jungkook.

Even though he never explained why he shut himself away from her and lied that he doesn't love her anymore she still loves him .

Whatever the reason was she wasn't going to sit back because of the promise he gave her to never look back or else he would kill himself.

___________________

Namjoon- Drive faster yoongi!!

Yoongi-I am driving as fast as I can!!

Namjoon- YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND JIMIN WOULD KILL JUNGKOOK!!!

Yoongi- I LOVE KOOKIE AS WELL OKAY!!

Namjoon- I-I AM SCARED!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE TAHT LITTLE ONE WHO WE RAISED BY HIS TEENAGE!! THE ONE...the one we never trusted... The one we just abandoned!

Yoongi- Hey it gonna be alright.

Namjoon- if something happens to look I won't forgive myself.

Beomgyu- We as well.

Yeonjun- Umm hyung I don't know u should say this right now or not but....

Yoongi- To me??

Yeonjun- Yeah it's about-.. about your sister.

Yoongi- Y-yh let's j-j-just forget about Aro .

Yeonjun- No hyung not Aro-.

Yoongi- What do you mean?

Yeonjun- Hyung it's Lia.

Yoongi pulled over the brakes out of a sudden jerking everyone forward.

Yoongi had this disturbed distraught expression on his face along the others.

Lia was yoongi's long dead sister who was kidnapped by ..... Chanyeol .

Lia was just twelve when that happened . Jimin was sent by yoongi in the same city as Lia's captive chances .

Jimin instead fell in love with Yn and forgot to find Lia . Maybe after knowing yn he didn't have his best in finding Lia.

It was too late when Jimin realised that he made a big loss to Yoongi . He still apologies to Yoongi but a sister is too concerning to completely forgive about.

Yoongi- W-W-what is it??

Yeonjun- Hyung I-i am s-s-s-sorry . I-i ....

Yoongi- SAY IT!!

Yeonjun- YN IS LIA!!

He felt it from the start.

That feeling of attachment as if yn was someone known.

She was his sister and he couldn't figure it out . What kind of a brother he was??

Yoongi's tears brimming and then bursted immediately as he gripped the gear and fired his engine to full speed .

He didn't said anything until they actually reached the venue . He was driving his car as fast as he could.

_________________