"hide"

Yn- Bye baby take care .....

She placed a kiss on the guy's cheek and walked after leaving him behind parting her ways with him.

She removed her shoes and sat on the sofa with a sigh.

She looked around and smiled at the small world she created for her own without her oxygen , he soul , her reason to live

She looked around and smiled at the small world she created for her own without her oxygen , he soul , her reason to live ....

Her Jeon Jungkook.......

And just like that at the thought of him her eyes flood with tears.

Her eyes went to the the little photo frame on the table .

Yn- My love...... I miss you every single moment of my life, every single second I breath, your memories hit me like a truck. Why did you did that?? Huh??
What wrong I did that you pushed me and my love away??
Doesn't it hurt you??
I know you loved me too!!
Then why my love??
Why huh??
WHY???
I NEED YOU ...KOOKOO!!

And again she was screaming at the top of her lungs just like past three years.

.....

Jk- Is my ride back home ready.... Soobin???

Yes ...yes Soobin. The Choi Soobin he was accused to kill.

××××××Flashback~

I very well know what can stop him from this mental sickness.

Jk- So-ho kill my Soobin~aah....

I couldn't do anything beside praying that So-ho got my message. The gun dropped from Yeonjun's hand.

......

So-ho- Soobin you gotta help us!!

Soobin- Hey hyung calm down what happened??

So-ho- Umm... yeonjun...

Soobin- Yeonjun hyung??

His heart ached at the name which he was craving to listen. So-ho explained the whole situation to him and not soon enough they heard a ring.

So-ho- Soobin??

Soobin- Hmm....

He heard yeonjun's voice from the other side and got emotional crying his eyeballs out at the longing he felt for yeonjun.

Soobin- Why hyung ???

The call got disconnected and So-ho hugged Soobin letting him cry on his shoulder.

××××××Present~

Soobin- Bye hyung have a safe ride back home !!

Jk- Who cares whether my ride back home is safe or not...it better not be....