"Loves me too"

ON THE PHONE~××××××××××××××

JK- Is it ready Soobin??
Soobin- Yes boss~

×××××××××××××××Call dismissed~

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jk- So as you said "Surprise me" I have a Surprise for you~
Yn- What?? Oppa no ..-face palm-
I didn't meant I want a gift..
Jk- I know~I know sweetheart I it's just I wanted to prove the sincerity of my love towards you..also this would be the first gift from me to you..
Yn- But Oppa...
Jk- Shhh~

I wrapped my fingers around her eyes making sure she doesn't get the view and any idea of the gift I prepared for her...

Yn- How long we  have to walk?? My legs are tired already you know I can't walk too far..
Jk- yup we got here..

Yn's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
He unwrapped his fingers away from my eyes and I got a clear view the backside of his office just when he asked me to turn around my eyes popped out of its sockets. This is just for me?? Seriously??

Jk- I am sorry this is what I could arrange last minute

Yn- Whoa A car ....well not just a car ....T.This is for me??
Jk- Yup !!so do you like it??
Yn- I do but it's too much. I ..I can't except this...
Jk- No baby all my money ,my property,me myself is all yours even though you still didn't confess ..even if you don't want this yet but still ~I'll wait with my all might I'll wait for you forever...

I didn't waste a single second and embrace him rightly.I very well knew he was serious and sincere about his words of loving me with the bottom of his heart. But guess what today I actually fell for him.

We went back home and I drove the car till the mansion as oppa kept instructing me.

×××××××××3 hours later××××××××

He was in his home office and I with the help of our maids and bodyguards was preparing a small dinner date at the back of our mansion. Why?? I realised that it's finnally time to give him a chance.

××××××××××××9 Pm ××××××××××××

Yn- Oppa~please Naa...
Jk- Atleast tell me where are you taking me sweetie...
Yn- Noooooo~
Jk- Ok ok Now why are we in my room??
Yn- Okay so you have to wear those clothes I kept on the bed please..-puppy eyes-
Jk- Okay I will..-chuckle while shaking his head slightly at yn's cuteness-

Jungkook's POV °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I got out of my room with a confused face at the outfit..