"the day she was heard"

Jk's POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Already pissed of from the man infront of me I was drinking my wine .....soon the sounds of death threats replaced to screams...a smirk took place over my lips...
Jk- Aaah .... finally .... finally after a whole damn month I got another asshole who got the courage to mess with me..

Men1- Boss what should we do to him.....
Jk- soo what sin did this motherfucker  commit...
Men2- Betrayal sir...he betrayed us leaked our location of hiding drugs to the other gang . They found the basement and took all of it...
Jk- Aah.. betrayal....not a mistake but betrayal...u k very well guys what is the punishment for betrayal...-smirk-
Just at the moment his fingers were chopped.....the pace at which blood dripped the same pace a dagger was tracing his arm making a straight cut from his neck to palm....the room filled with terryfying screams .... You know what I wasn't satisfied yet I took the bucket in which chilli powder and salt was I took a handfull of it and rubbed over his arm ...finnally some ice..

Jk- Oh your fingers must be hurting right??? it won't hurt anymore..
I dipped his hand in that bucket of ice and ever since I started this torture my way he was begging for death..and at the end when I got bored I took two needles and parted the cut on his arm... looking at the time I sighed half hour waisted for this trash...the other minute metalic smell filled the place making me laugh like a psycho....
BANG...

Jk- A bullet in his head a smile on my face...
The guy didn't even smile instead smirk and left the room ..... Sitting on the sofa of his big living room he said..

 Sitting on the sofa of his big living room he said

Jk- Now to who the hell did he told about drugs...
Men3- Mr.Lee boss....
Jk- looks like someone should be dragged back to ground the guy is flying too high...get ready tommorow some more assholes are going to hell....

Yn's POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Again alone in the dark I was mumbling my day to my friends...stars...my friends since past year .....they keep telling me to stop crying but I guess this is not in my fate.....
Yn- why ....why god....why do you hate me so much you took me away from my parents and I ended up here ...where a scary guy comes and beat me ....it hurts...it hurts alot...I m tired...if it goes like this I ll die save me ....pls save me........
.....I flinched when I heard gate opening making a crinkly sound I snapped my head towards the door ....my eyes widened ....I started moving back .....but he kept coming closer....Lee this guy is Lee he scares me he comes and try to touch me but when I say no he hurts me .....I hate his touch so whenever he comes I do not let him close and end up with bruises with no one to treat them...
Lee- Aah ....so how's my baby doing ....
Yn- stay away...
Lee - Ughhh.. again this shit.....listen I will be out for next 2 months....give me what I want and 2 months no one will come to you...just 3 hours and I m gone...
Yn- Never .....even if you are dying I would never let u come close...
Lee- Fine atleast you let me take out my anger ....
Again...
Bruises.....cuts....blood...
Kicking... punching....and slapping the little butterfly who was cages in this rotten hell....
Lee- Let me give a final touch...
A sharp knife cut her throat...not deep but ....painful enough to make her unconscious....
********************************