𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

A warm and soft hand ran through the young boy's hair as he and his now new lover laid peacefully in the field of dandelions under the wisteria tree

The warm breeze blowing by, causing some of the older dandelions to fly around everywhere. Replicating snow.

The sun shining down with great intent on keeping them happy and having their moods remain content.

You were the one running a hand through Tanjiro's soft locks as he cuddled next to you with his face buried into your neck. His left arm wrapped around your waist with your right arm placed on top of his. His eyes half-lidded as he slowly breathed in and out.

You turned your gaze to look down at him and smiled to yourself. He slightly lifted his head to look up at you with his bright red eyes.

"Sleepy?" You asked him in a whisper. He tucked his head back into your neck and hummed in response.

"When I was little, my mom always sung a lullaby to me and my brother to help me sleep." You stated. He grinned slightly, thinking of your younger self sleeping in your mother's arms. Happy and peaceful.

"Can you sing to me?" He asked.

You became flustered as he asked you this, "Y-you want me to sing?"

He hummed in response.

"I'm not that good." You admitted. Hearing that, he then placed a gentle kiss on your neck and snuggled closer to you.

"I'm sure you have a beautiful voice. Everything about you is beautiful." Your face shaded redder than ever before. He's so freaking sweet and precious.

"Please, sing for me."

You gave him a small grin and thought for a moment. Thinking of the wonderful lullaby she would sing to you each night with Hiroto next to you. You both were so little back then.

"Deep in the meadow
Under the willow
A bed of grass
A soft green pillow..."

Tanjiro felt his heart leap from his chest. He beamed happily. You sounded so mystical and your voice was so captivating.

"Lay down your head
And close your eyes...
And when they open
The sun will rise..."

"Here it's safe
Here it's warm...
Here the daisies guard
You from every harm..."

The dandelions around the field swayed gently back and forth with the wind. Watching the small little seeds fly around with no care in the world. A small flock of birds flew by high in the sky. It was so beautiful here. Almost too beautiful to be true.