The List

PSA: If you don't like MPreg stories then this story is not for you. But please, no need to send hate. Thank you.

SUMMARY:

Harry, a highschooler, starts on another student's To-Do list and ends with his baby.

***

Harry Styles was just a highschool nerd who prided himself in doing what was right and good. So it was a bit of a surprise when Zayn Malik, the popular and promiscuous pretty boy, actually persued him one day. One thing led to another and before Harry knew it, he'd unknowingly become part of an elaborate 4 year bet.

Now with their highschool years behind them for the past four and a half years, Zayn and Harry happen to cross paths again. Imagine the look on Zayn's face when Harry shows up with a little boy who- for some reason- looks just like him.

* * *

Where Zayn finally finds everything he's been waiting for. Oh, and some winter coats go missing.

WARNINGS:

● This is a Male Pregnancy story
● Explicit Language
● Sexual Scenes
● Mature Scenes

*

*

*

Things to keep in mind when reading:

- Much of the statistical information in this story is purely fictional and should be taken as such.

- Even though Zayn and Harry will have a budding romance in this story, they start off in seperate relationships (in a way). So please don't hate me if it gets awkward from time to time (because it will). But this is STILL a Zarry story and will be one by the time it ends. I promise.

- This story is 39 Chapters long and I will post them as I edit them instead of waiting to post a chapter a day. Hope to see your comments. And happy reading!

This story is fully edited aside from the parts I decided not to edit because it would take away inline comments.