13: Temporary Solution

Yes. It was awkward. What other way was there to describe Zayn being caught staring at Harry's body like that that day? Oh yes. Embarrassing. Very embarrassing. And so embarrassing that Zayn promptly said goodbye, took his truffles and left for home.

And things weren't easier the next day, either. It turned out that what Zayn said Louis wouldn't do Louis did. Because that evening after work when it was just the two of them, Louis waltzed into Zayn's office with with a squeeze bottle and box in his hand. He tossed them onto the desk on top of Zayn's paperwork.

"Have you given it some thought? To the part about starting off with what you're confortable with first, I mean."

Zayn's eyes bucked. He couldn't believe he actually did it. Obviously louis was more serious than he thought. "I haven't, actually."

"That's too bad. I really thought you would think about what I said and change your mind."

When he saw Louis' pouty look, he exhaled heavily.

"I'm sorry. It's not that I don't think about you. It's just... you can't come into my office, throw lube and some condoms on the desk and expect me to want... what you're trying to give me."

"A handjob?"

"Yeah, that."

"Wow. That's crazy. I don't think I've ever been around a man who doesn't get turned on by just the offer of sex or getting off."

"Louis."

"I'm not so sure that's just a virgin thing. Or maybe it is."

"Louis. Stop it."

"What?"

"The simple offer of sex doesn't turn me on anymore because I'm not a-"

He stopped himself. Did he really want to do this? Did he really want to put the idea of not being a virgin in Louis' head? Not really. Because as long as he believed it, he'd take things slow with him.

"Not a what?"

"Um... I'm not a simple man. It takes more than words and promises. I have to have something I can both see and feel."

Louis seemed to get an evil gleam in his eye. "Well, then, I'll simply give you something to see and feel. Let's start with my ass."

He came over to Zayn's chair, pushed back the chair he was in, then he helped himself to Zayn's lap. The pressure made Zayn freeze right there. That was definitely something he could feel.

"This is not appropriate for the workplace."

But Louis turned sideways and kissed him, captivating him with his lips.

"I'm going to fire you."

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

"You said the same thing if I brought lube and condoms. Yet I'm still here. I think we both already know who's bluffing here, don't we?"

When Zayn smiled, Louis smirked.

"And would you look at that? Something is already poking me. My hands could relieve you in ways you don't even know. And I really want to. You just have to let me."

Zayn himself was suprised as thoughts of his sexual desires started to cloud his mind. He knew he shouldn't do this here at his place of work but he really wanted it. Nobody had to know.

"Doors are locked?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I guess you can show me what you know."