11: Past Past

The room was almost dark. Nothing but light from the lamp on the night stand was shining. Harry and Liam's shadows were dancing on the wall and the only sounds were their heavy breathing and desperate moans.

It was the first time Harry had ever been completely naked in Professor Payne's home but he felt like he needed it. He needed to be free here. He need to feel him, to smell his skin and put long scratches down his muscle toned back. And right now he felt like there was nothing else existing on this earth that could take away from the loneliness and hurt he'd felt lately.

Harry could feel himself letting go. He could feel every part of himself getting lost around the professor as his body inched closer and closer to the edge. He was ready. And Professor Payne was going to take him there, again for the fourth time in the last three weeks.

But then out of nowhere, a ringtone captured his attention.

"No." Harry groaned.

"I have to get that. It's mine."

He and Liam separated and Harry reached over for his phone. When he saw it was Niall, he panicked.

"Hello? Is everything okay?"

"With Benny, yes. But uh... Did you invite somebody over?"

"What? Niall don't tell me you let someone in my house."

"Relax. I'm not dumb. I told you I've got this."

"Then why are you asking that question?"

"Because there's some guy sitting outside on the front porch. He looks like Benjamin's other father. You know, the one you've been going out with."

"Niall."

"I didn't say date this time."

Harry put a hand on his forehead.

"Did he knock?"

"Yeah. I told him you weren't home yet and that I couldn't let him in without you here."

"Good. Did he seem upset?"

"No. Why? Should he have been?"

"I don't know. Forget I asked."

"Should I send him away then? Because I think he's waiting for you to get home."

Harry thought for a moment.

"Uh... no. I'm on my way."

"Okay. See you soon."

"Yeah."

When the call ended, Liam, frowned. "Have to go?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's cool. Someone is meeting me at my place. No big deal."

"I see. Are you sure you didn't want me to give you what you came for before you go?"

Harry saddened.

"I'm sure. I don't deserve it anyway."

"Why do you say that?"

Harry shook his head with a light chuckle and got out of bed so he could start to get dressed.

"Uh, no. I'm not going to get into that. Not here, in your bed, while I'm naked. That's way too intimate and it's just sex, remember?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't care about things happening in your life."

Harry shook it head.

"It's nothing I can't handle. That's all you need to know. But look at it this way. At least you have a nice fresh image of me in your bed when you finish yourself off after I leave."