1: Sexual Education

Mrs. Henson stood up in front of the class with her book in her hand.

"Now class. Let's begin by turning our books to page two seventy eight. This is a new lesson. The title should read 'The Dual Male Reproductive System'."

The glass groaned.

"Yes, I know. You don't want to do this but you have to. It's part of the curriculum and it's very important."

"Do we still have to learn about it even if we're not gay?" A ninth grader named Nick said from the front of the class.

"Yes. So turn to page two seventy eight."

"Why though? Pregnant men are rare anyways... right?"

"You need to know so when you stop secretly jerking off to pictures of other boys in the locker room and come to terms that you like dick in your ass, you'll know what to do if you end up with a bun in the oven."

"Zayn Malik!" Mrs. Henson scolded.

"Yes?" He asked and he laughed with the rest of the class.

"I would send you straight to the principal's office but by the way you are talking and using such mature words, you need this class. So why don't you read what's under the heading 'What is the Dual Male Reproductive System?' And please read it loud enough for us all to hear."

He frowned but looked at the page.

"While the female's reproductive system is much more complex than that of a male's reproductive system, there is another reproductive system that is less complex than a female reproductive system and more complex than a Male reproductive system. It's called the Dual Male Reproductive System.

"A Dual Male reproductive system is when person's reproductive system has all male reproductive system functions as well as some parts of the female reproductive functions. That occurs when two eggs of the opposite sex join at conception, creating a third reproductive system. The child is born with fallopian tubes, a uterus, ovaries that produce ova (eggs) and mammary glands to produce milk after birth. But because the child has all male reproductive system fuctions, it is widely attributed to the male, therefore its name."

"Thank you, Zayn."

"You're welcome. By the way, I don't mind reading about this stuff because I'm bisexual, Mrs. Henson. I've never been one to choose one gender because I'm greedy as fuck."

She paused just when the class laughed.

"Zayn."

"I'm serious."

"And I'm proud that you felt comfortable enough to share that with us. But you cannot keep disrupting the class or using foul language. Sexual Education is so important. Not everyone learns these things at home. So please let me teach the class."

"Sorry."

"Thank you. Now who would like to read the next section: 'The History of the Dual Male Reproductive System'?"

The class went quiet.

"No one?"

It was still quiet.

"So no one wants to read?"

Then from the front of the class, the hand of a curly haired brunette boy raised. "Mrs. Henson, I can read whatever you want me to read. I don't mind this stuff. It doesn't make me uncomfortable."

There was a cough from someone in the back. "Nerd."

"Okay. That's it. The next person to crack a joke because they think they're funny will get an F for the day. I mean it. Harry, go on."