2: Senior Year

The crazy thing about a bet like the one Zayn made with his friends is that it was not always completely in Zayn's hands. As much as Zayn would have liked for it to be, it always hinged on one three letter word: Yes.

Sex with someone required consent. And usually to gain consent, he first had to gain trust. So there was much strategic planning. Meaning Zayn had no choice but to get the easier stuff out of the way first. Which is why he ended up losing his virginity to a girl named Alexis Campbell who was known for sleeping around the school. They'd done it in the school bathroom during the lunch period which was the worse place they could ever go. Still it earned him five easy points.

Before that year ended, he'd slept with one more girl who was easy. Jeenie Green. And she was okay. But he felt like she was better when she used her mouth. Either way, five points was five points and it got him to ten points total.

Even though he'd only been with those two for that ninth grade year, his time wasn't in vain. Instead, he used it to plan meticulously for the next year. Which was how he was able to start his sophomore year off by joining a study group he didn't even want to be in just to get to this nerd named Tim Freeman that he heard really liked him. It only took two months of constant flirting to get him to sleep with him and the day after he had sex with him, he dropped the study group for good and never went back. He was pretty sure he hurt Tim in the process. But the fifteen points was worth it and it wasn't like Tim was a virgin anyway. So Zayn was just happy he was now up to twenty five.

Also that year he was lucky enough to have not one, but two classes with Nick Clayton, the basketball player he'd figured liked other boys. If there was any athlete he could get with, it would be him. And he wanted it to be. So he made it his business to befriend him and get close to him no matter how much time it would take.

In the mean time, he'd found himself with another girl. Her name was Kristy Grant. Kristy was a girl who was just deperate to give away her virginity. She wasn't easy. She was just sick of being the butt of virgin jokes. It just so happened that the beautiful Zayn Malik was happily willing to help her out. So he did it after school before her parents came home from work.

When it was over, it didn't feel as amazing as he thought it would feel- taking someone's virginity. Maybe for the reason she gave it away. Nevertheless, it earned him ten points. And he was at thirty five points by the end of the semester.

Another thing about this bet was that Zayn was required to report back to Josue and Nate whenever he was with someone new so that they could accurately calculate for him. But for some reason they kept trying to get him to have sex with Harry Styles. Each time he declined. He didn't want to make Harry part of that game. He was on the school fundraising committee and he always did amazing things like organizing can food drives around the holidays and such. He was good and beautiful inside and out. As far as he was concern Harry was off limits.

But that didn't mean he didn't like to hold brief conversations with him whenever he could. Because he did. And he liked when someone would bump into Harry in the hallway and knock his books out of his hands whenever he was nearby because he could pick them up for him. And it was clear Harry hadn't seemed to have minded those conversations or gentleman-like gestures.

As the year progressed forward, Zayn slept with another easy student. This time a boy. Chris Montgomery. There was a rumor that most of Montgomery's partners were adult men who'd already graduated highschool and were, legal wise, too old for him. But Zayn didn't care. He was the right age for Chris and plus condoms were a regular thing for him anyway. His plan was to hit it and forget it.

He did. And it earned five more points to total forty.

By junior year some rumors were starting to go around about who he had fucked but they were never confirmed, and he realized he had to aim higher much faster, so he went after Nick Clayton hard, but kept it secret because he knew Nick would never want anyone to know. It was two years later and Zayn still hadn't figured out why Nick was afraid to come out when it had become normal now. But at this point, he could care less about making it public more than fucking him. It wasn't like he was dating.