(202): Here I Am On My Own

Tadashi x Reader requested by PrincessLindsey. I took inspiration from On Top Of The World. ^-^

I hope that this is acceptable, because I don't really know if this is even good.

(Unedited).

You lay on your stomach, your head on your pillow. It's a normal evening, even though it doesn't feel normal. For some reason, you're sad. You're not depressed. You're not hurt. Just sad. It's just one of those drowning feelings. You don't know why you feel this way. You're life has been going pretty well. You've got this group of amazing friends, your schoolwork is going fine, and it's the weekend.

You turn over and lay on your back. You stare at the ceiling. How are you going to get out of this? You feel so lost. You pull the blanket up over your head and bask in the sadness.

Your front door opens and your best friend steps inside. "I'm here!" He calls out. "___? Where are you at? I brought our dinner."

You pull your blanket off of your head and take in a big gulp of the cold air. "I'm coming." You force yourself to crawl out of your nest of pillows and blankets.

You walk to the kitchen, where Tadashi stands in front of the kitchen table. He pulls out (favorite_fast_food) out of the (paper/plastic) bag. "I got you your favorite."

"Thanks," You say.

Tadashi looks over at you. His eyes soften at your appearence. "Hey. You okay?"

"I-I'm fine," You lie.

Tadashi doesn't believe it for a second. "___," Tadashi murmurs softly. "I know you well enough to see that you're not. Tell me what's wrong."

You take a deep breath. It catches in your throat. You say with a strained voice, "I-I don't know. I just- I feel so alone. And I just feel- I don't know, worthless, I guess."

"Hey. You're not alone." Tadashi walks over and wraps his arms around you. "Honey, Go Go, Wasabi, Fred. . . they're here for you. And I'm here, ___. I'm always here, and I will always be here. Until you're tired of me, of course." Tadashi laughs.

You smile. "I don't think I'll ever be tired of you, 'Dashi."

"And you're definitely not worthless. ___, you are one of the most kindest, sweetest girls I have ever met. You are hilarious, and smart, and giving, a-and beautiful-" Tadashi stops and clears his throat as his face heats up. You look up at him. He smiles at you. "You have no reason to think poorly of yourself."

You smile. "You're awesome. You know that, right?"

"I've heard," He says with a smirk. "Seriously, though. You're okay, right?"

You nod. "I'm okay. I just-" You shrug.

"We all have those days, ___. I just happen to know the right treatment."

"Huh?"

Tadashi hands you the bag of food. He takes your hand and leads you to the sofa. You sit down beside him. "Now," He says, propping his feet up on the coffee table. "How about we binge watch (favorite_TV_show)?"