(216): Sibling Day (Abigail Callaghan)

My very first Abigail Callaghan x Reader! I apologize for posting these so slowly, I am just super excited because I'm going to the Disney Store to get a couple of Big Hero 6 Tsum Tsums. My goal is to get a Fred and Wasabi now, and pick up the other five when I'm at Disney World. Hopefully they're stocked at my Disney Store! ^-^

I apologize if your name is Abigail and this is awkward for you.

(Unedited).

You're laying in bed, staring at a picture of you and your sister, Abigail. You sigh and remember the last time you saw her, which was a little over five months ago.

-

"Abigail, what time do you leave tomorrow?" You asked your sister.

"Before sunrise, probably," She said as she tied her brown hair into a ponytail. "Mr. Krei and I have a lot to do before I take off into that portal."

You frowned. "Why can't I come?"

"Because Krei invited a select group of people. You know, in case something goes wrong."

Your face paled. "Nothing's going to go wrong, right?"

Abigail turned to face you. "Of course not, sis!" She hugged you tightly. "It's perfectly safe. It's been tested and everything. I'll be perfectly fine."

"I don't know. . ."

"Do you really think that Dad would let me go if he wasn't sure that it was safe?" She asked with a soft smile.

"No. Guess not."

"See? There you go. I'll be fine." She patted your shoulder. "Now. What would you like to do today? Go out for a celebratory dinner with Dad, maybe?"

"Later," You said. "I have an idea, actually."

"Tell me," She said.

"Do you remember when we were younger? And we used to build bots and go to bot fights?"

Your sister turned to the mirror. "Uh-huh," Abigail said as she straightens out her ponytail.

"So, do you want to get out bots out of the basement and head out to a fight?"

Abigail turned around and smirked. "Sure. But no betting, okay?"

"Okay."

"Well," She said. "Let's go."

-

After the fight and a dinner with Abigail and Dad, you watched an old movie with Abigail by your side.

She yawned. "I'd better head off to bed. I won't see you until late tomorrow night, so I'll just give you a hug now." She leaned over and wrapped her arms around your shoulders. "I love you!"

"Love you, too," You said. Abigail patted your back and then walked off.

-

That next day, your Dad came home, eyes red and head down.

"Hey, Dad. How was it? Where's Abigail?" You looked at him and your heart sunk. "Dad? What happened?"

"Krei. . . Krei lied to us. He knew that it wasn't safe," He said quietly. He clenched his fists. "Abigail is gone."

"No," You whispered. "No, she-she promised."

He frowned. "I know."

You ran forward and threw your arms around him. "Dad," You wailed. "What do we do?"

"I don't know yet," He said. His arms tightened around you. "But we will get revenge. No matter what it takes."

--

Now, you're completely alone. Your Dad was lost in a fire just a couple of weeks ago. Everything changed so quickly.

"I miss you, Abigail," You whisper to the picture. You blink a tear away and look at the ceiling. "You too, Dad."