(322): Halloween Costumes (Honey Lemon/Go Go)

IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday and I'm very excited! Tomorrow, I'm going to be having a Halloween movie night. I'll probably watch Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus (my absolute favorites). Saturday, I'm going trick-or-treating. (Perks of being only 4'10"? No one knows that you're sixteen years old!)

Until November 1st, I'll be putting up a few Halloween one shots. I know that I haven't written all of the requests, so please comment if you have one or you had one that hasn't been posted yet.

(Unedited).

"Did you read the text Honey sent us?" You look up and see your best friend, Go Go, standing in the doorway of your lab.

"Yes, you can come in," you say sarcastically.

Go Go rolls her eyes and knocks on the window. "There, yeah. I knocked. Whatever. Did you see the text?"

"No," you say as you adjust the wires on Baymax. "I've been helping Hiro adjust his sensors all morning. What's it say?"

Go Go takes out her phone and reads the title. "Hey, girls. I just picked up a few Halloween movies and three bags of candy corn. I also finished your costumes. Can't wait until our party tonight."

"Costumes? We never agreed to costumes," you say.

"I know."

"Well, what are we going to be?" you ask.

"It looks like she's making us witches this year," Go Go says.

"That's not too bad. I'm sure it'll be fun. Now make yourself useful and hand me the pliers," you say.

Go Go grabs and tosses them to you. "She knows that I'm not a fan of dressing up. Especially in dresses."

"Honey had put a lot of thought into this, Go Go. Let her have her night of fun. It won't hurt. You might even enjoy yourself," you say encouragingly.

"Yeah, sure," she grumbles.

Hiro steps into your lab and knocks on the wall. You look up and smile at him. "Hey, Hiro. Come on in."

"Hey, ___, Go Go. How's Baymax looking?"

You place the cameras back into Baymax's head. "That should do it. One of the wires was disconnected is all. It just needed to be cut and reapplied. He should be able to see and scan correctly now."

"Cool," Hiro says. "Ow." Baymax slowly comes back to life. He blinks a couple of times. "Hey, buddy. How's your sight?"

"My sight is operable," Baymax states.

You smile. "Awesome."

"Thanks, ___," Hiro says.

"Um, you owe me, Hamada," you remind him.

"Oh, right." Hiro shoves a hand down into the bottom of his backpack and removes a bag of fun sized candy bars. He gives them to you. "Happy Halloween."

"Yes," you hiss in excitement. You tear into the bag and take out your favorite candy. "Here, Hiro." You give him a piece.

"Too much candy can be unhealthy," Baymax injects.

"Yeah, yeah," Hiro says, shoving a piece of purple taffy in his mouth. "It's Halloween, Baymax. You've got to learn to chill. See you at Fred's party tomorrow, ___."

"See you." You turn to Go Go. She still looks annoyed. "It's just one night of wearing a dress," you remind her. "It'll be fine."

-

"Come on, Go Go! Come out of there so we can see your witch costume!" Honey Lemon says excitedly. She adjusts her magenta with hat and smiles. You smooth out your blue skirt. You had to admit, the dress that Honey Lemon made is gorgeous. You have a knee length dark blue dress complete with orange ribbons on the back, on your hat, and even in your hair. Your black shoes weren't handmade; but Honey Lemon made even the orange and blue striped leggings. Your makeup was done artfully by her, so you looked beautiful with a hint of creepy.

"Wow, Honey Lemon. I really love this! You did a wonderful job!"

"Aw, thank you, ___! I'm thinking of adding the line to my online shop. What do you think?"

"I think that sounds awesome," you say.

"Good!" She turns back to the bathroom door. "Go Go, will you please come out of there?"

"Honey, I look incredibly stupid," she says.

"Go Go, I'm sure you look amazing. Please come out!" With another huff of annoyance, Go Go pushes the door open. She glares at the two of you. Her dress is similar to yours and Honey's, except hers is black with purple ribbons. "See? You look amazing! I picked the colors to match your hair. It also just captures your entire personality. Oh, we look amazing!"

"You do look nice, Go Go," you comment kindly.

"See? Your two best friends said it, so therefore, it's true. You're killing that dress." Honey nods in approval. "Okay! Pictures, and then movies and snacks! I threw in a tray of cupcakes to our party today, so those will be your rewards for looking so awesome!"

You roll your eyes. "Let's just get this over with, okay?" Honey Lemon puts her arm around your shoulder and leans in closely. "Everyone say, 'Halloween'!"

"Halloween!" you say. Go Go doesn't say anything, but she does crack a smile.

Honey pulls away and grins at the and grins at the pictures. A timer in her kitchen goes off. "Oh! The cupcakes are done! I'll go quickly finish them up while you get settled."

You and Go Go go sit on Honey Lemon's colorful couch. "I hate to admit it," Go Go says, "but this costume isn't that bad. I actually kind of like it, even." You smile at her.

"That's great to hear!" Honey shouts from the kitchen, "Because we're wearing these to Fred's party tomorrow! No backing out now!"

Go Go's eyes widen. She grabs a pink couch pillow from behind her and presses it against her face. "Ugh! I hate Halloween!"

You sigh and pat her back. "No, you don't."