(229): Cuddling (Tadashi)

Tadashi x Reader as requested. ^-^

This is awkward. My romantic experience is next to 0 so. . . yeah, uh, I don't understand the whole cuddling thing. . . so this is really awkward. Sorry that this probably isn't good.

(Unedited).

You're hanging out with your boyfriend, Tadashi, and his family and friends. Everyone is piled on the sofa and around, and bowls of popcorn and boxes of candy are passed around. You're sitting on the floor in front of the couch. Tadashi's arm is around your waist.

When the credits roll, Tadashi says, "Can I show you something?"

You look over at him and smile. "Yeah, sure."

"Good." Tadashi stands up and pulls you up with him.

"Where are you going, bro?" Hiro asks through a mouthful of gummy bears.

"I need to show ___ something. I'll be back."

Hiro rolls his eyes as his brother leads you up the stairs.

"What do you need to show me, 'Dashi?" You ask cheerfully.

"I want to show you Baymax."

You grin. "Did you finish him?"

"Yup. He is totally done."

"That's so great! I'm so happy for you!" You jump up and hug Tadashi tightly. He loses his balance and falls back on the foot of his bed. You fall next to him. "Oops- sorry! I'll just- yeah. Uh, sorry!" You exclaim, totally embarrassed. You try to sit up.

"No," Tadashi says, pulling you back down. "It's okay." He smiles. He reaches up and touches your cheek. He slowly leans in and kisses your lips softly. "Let's just lay here for a minute."

You smile and kiss him again. "Okay." Tadashi kisses your cheek and you wrap your arms around him and press your face into his chest. Tadashi moves his hands up and down your back soothingly as he presses his lips against your hair. The two of you lay there for a few minutes, completely silent. Time passes quickly.

"Ohmigosh, guys," Honey Lemon gushes from the staircase. "We've been calling for you guys for almost twenty minutes-" She stops when she sees you and Tadashi. "Aw! Guys!"

Hiro follows her. "What?" He asks. He sees you and Tadashi and gags. "Ugh! Really, guys? We have movies to watch!"

"Hiro, you just don't understand this yet, but this is truly adorable." She sighs and takes a picture. You blush against Tadashi's shirt. Tadashi laughs quietly.

"It's truly annoying, if that's what you mean," Go Go adds from behind Honey Lemon.

"Right?" Hiro mumbles. "They know there are people who are here. They're here for action movies, not romance."

Tadashi laughs and sits up. You sit up with him, but you don't move your arms. "Will you guys just leave us alone?" He asks with a laugh.

"Oh! Of course! C'mon, guys!" Honey rushes Hiro and Go Go away.

Go Go pops a bubble and rolls her eyes. "Whatever."

Tadashi laughs and adjusts his hat.

"That was embarrassing," You mumble.

"No," Tadashi says. "That was truly adorable."

You laugh. "You're a dork. But they all saw us. . . don't you think that is a little embarrassing?"

"Well, duh," He says. "But who cares that they saw. I want everyone to know that I love you." He kisses you.

You smile against his lips. When he pulls away, you say, "I feel the same way. Now let's go watch some movies."