(204): Easter Bunny

Fred x Reader (with little Freddie babies!!!) as requested by Skye1111. In this, you're pregnant with a boy and you have a little girl. It's a lot easier to write it that way. ^-^

(Unedited).

You walk into your two year old daughter's room and open the curtains. The sunshine floods in. Your daughter mumbles in her sleep and turns around.

You walk to her bed and brush her hair from her face. "(Daughter_Name)," You say sweetly. "Wake up, sweetie."

"I'm up," She says, eyes closed.

"Oh, I know this game. Open your eyes. You know what we're doing today?"

"What?" She asks.

"We're gonna go see the Easter Bunny!" You whisper excitedly.

Her eyes pop open. "Today!"

You nod. "Shh! Daddy's still asleep." You smirk. "Want to go wake him up?"

"Yeah!" She scrambles out of bed and skips to the room that you share with your husband. Fred lays on the bed, feet dangling off of the side. He snores loudly, his mouth wide open.

You help (Daughter_Name) climb up on the bed. She crawls to Fred and jumps on his stomach. "Daddy! Come on! Gotta see Easter Bunny!"

Fred shoots up. He wipes his eyes and yawns. "I'm up, I'm up. Geez, kid." He smiles and sits (Daughter_Name) on his lap. "Excited, huh?"

She nods. "Yeah!" She throws her hands in the air. You laugh and sit beside Fred.

Fred looks over at your swollen belly. "I was hoping that he would be here for Easter pictures."

"Yeah," You sigh. "Me too. I don't think he's that eager to come out anytime soon." You pat your stomach.

Fred shrugs. "That's okay." He leans forward and kisses you. He presses his forehead against yours. "I love you."

"Daddy," Your daughter whines.

You kiss Fred again and then slowly move out of bed. "Alright, (Daughter_Name). Let's go." You take her hand and lead her to her bedroom.

~

Twenty minutes later, you walk into the living room with your daughter. Fred lays on the couch, reading a comic book.

"Freddie," You say.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"Are you ready?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah." He tosses the comic on the coffee table and stands up. "Oh, (Daughter_Name), you look beautiful!"

You smile at your daughter, who is wearing a (favorite_pastel_color) sundress and white flowers in her hair.

Fred leans down and scoops her up. "Ready to go see the Easter Bunny?"

"Bunny!" She says.

~

At the mall, your daughter holds Fred's hand as you walk. You can't help but be a little nervous.

"Do you think she'll be scared?" You whisper. "It is her first time meeting the Easter Bunny."

Fred shrugs. "Maybe."

"Do you think she'll cry?"

Fred sighs. "I hope not. I don't know if Mom and Dad will want a picture of our sobbing daughter being held by a creepy bunny."

You laugh. "No, probably not."

When you see the Bunny that's sitting on the pastel Easter throne, you sigh. Fred raises his eyebrow. "We'll see, I guess."

You smile as Fred picks up (Daughter_Name).

You follow him as he walks up the steps of the Easter parade-like float. You watch as a crying boy walks by. He clings to his father's leg and never takes his eyes off of the bunny, who waves at the child. Your daughter looks kind of nervous, and she grips Fred's t shirt as he sets her down. The bunny opens his arms and Fred gently pushes her towards him.

She raises her arms and the bunny picks her up and sets her on his lap. She looks over at you. You smile at her. Fred helps you step off of the float and you stand next to the worker. "Alright kid. Smile," He says dryly.

"Smile, sweetie!" You say happily. Your daughter grins and the photographer snaps a couple of pictures. He turns to talk to you as Fred walks to get (Daughter_Name).

"If you follow me, I'll give you the print outs of your daughter." You follow him to the printer, where he hands you three pictures that say, 'Happy Easter!' on top.

"Mommy, Mommy!" Your daughter says from behind you. You turn around. "Bunny gave me an egg!" Your daughter shows you her bright pink Easter egg.

"He did?" You gasp. She nods. "What's in it?"

Your daughter opens the egg and gasps as two mini size, chocolate candy bars fall in her palm. "Candy!"

"Yeah!" You say. You turn to the cameraman. "Thank you."

"Mmhm," He says. He walks off. You show Fred the pictures.

"They're perfect. And she didn't even cry." Fred smiles.

"I know," You say.

"And next Easter we'll have our little Freddie," He says, touching your stomach. You place your hand on top of Fred's. You kiss his cheek. "Alright. Who wants to visit Grandma and Grandpa?"

"Me!" She grabs Fred's hand. "Let's go!"

You take Fred's hand and walk with him. Your daughter turns around to the Easter Bunny. "Bye, Bunny!" She says, waving her hand.