(209): Disney Movies (Fred)

Fred x Reader and Disney movies because I'm so excited for my upcoming Disney World vacation and I love Fred more than life. This is very similar to the Tadashi x Reader that I wrote earlier. ^-^

(Unedited).

You wake up later than usual. Your husband, Fred,  is still asleep. You wait a few minutes and see if he'll be getting up anytime soon. He's been asleep for hours. When he doesn't get up, you sit beside him.

"Plan on getting up anytime soon?" You say to your husband, Fred, as you gently shake his shoulders.

He yawns. "No."

"C'mon, sleepyhead. You've been asleep for twelve hours."

"Really? Huh. Let me sleep for twelve more hours, then."

You laugh. "Freddie, will you please get up? Please?"

Fred opens his eyes and sighs at your pouting face. "Fine. Okay." He sits up and stretches. "Do we have plans today or something?"

"No," You say. "But I really want to have a movie marathon."

Fred smiles and wraps and arm around your waist. "What movies do you want to watch?"

"Disney movies," You say.

Fred laughs. "Alright. Freddie's cool with that. Disney's cool." He gets off of the bed and pulls you with him. "And what Disney movies will we be watching?"

"(Favorite_Princess_Movie)?"

Fred smiles again. He kisses your forehead. "Of course, princess. Let's go." He takes your hand and leads you to the living room.

-

You turn the movie on and sit on the couch. Fred searches for breakfast while the previews play. Just as the movie comes on, and you shout, "Freddie! The movie's starting!" Fred runs in and jumps on the couch beside you. He holds a bowl of popcorn out to you.

"Popcorn for breakfast?" You ask.

Fred nods and shoves a handful in his mouth.

You shrug and grab a handful yourself. You lean your head on Fred's shoulder. He wraps an arm around your waist. He mostly watches you. You sing along with every song, get teary eyed with every sad moment or triumphemt moment.

Fred laughs. "You're a dork."

"Says the one who cries during almost every comic."

"Hey, those are very heartwarming!"  He says.

"Right. Then you get why I'm so into Disney."

Fred sighs. "Fair enough."

-

Hours later, you're finishing the last Disney movie. You stretch and stand up.

"Where are you going?" Fred asks.

"Bed. Aren't you going to bed? It's almost midnight."

"Don't we have time for another?"

"Um, I guess so." You shrug.

Fred grins. "Good." He lays down on the couch. You turn the movie on and lay in front of him. He wraps his arm around you and holds you close. Halfway through the movie, he yawns and says, "I love you."

"I love you, too," You say back. Minutes later, the two of you are asleep.