(246): Tell Me What To Do

Wasabi x Reader fluff as requested~

(keep the fluff requests coming.)

(Unedited).

You're sitting at your kitchen table, alone. Your knees are pulled up to your chest, your arms wrapped around your legs. You just can't find happiness anywhere. Not in anything you do. You feel so helpless, so lost.

There's a knock on the door. It takes a minute to register. You stand up and slowly walk to the door. You pull it open and see Wasabi, your boyfriend.

"Hey, ___. I got out of class early and figured we could hang out. Sound okay to you?" He smiles at you.

You blink. "Yeah. That sounds. . . great." You smile, but it doesn't reach your eyes.

Wasabi notices right away. "___? What is it? Are you feeling okay?" He touches your forehead.

"I'm not sick," You say. "I just. . . I don't feel like doing anything."

"That's alright." Wasabi takes your hand. He leads you to the couch. You sit down. "You know what you need? (Favorite_food)."

"Thanks. But I'm not hungry." You stare at the floor and pull your knees up to your chest again.

Wasabi frowns. "You're turning down (favorite_food)? That is so unlike you," Wasabi jokes. He pokes your side. You just shrug a little. Wasabi frowns. He hates seeing you like this. "Okay. Just relax." He touches your cheek and pulls away. He decides to start cleaning up the house. That always seemed to help him, anyways. Wasabi sweeps and mops and dusts before sitting down beside you. He touches your shoulder. You bury your face in between your knees.

Wasabi looks around, feeling hopeless. He goes to the fridge and searches for anything. He brings you your favorite drink. You push it away.

"I'm not thirsty," You mumble.

"___, please. What can I do? You're killing me. I can't stand to see you like this. ___, love, please. Tell me what to do. What's wrong with you? I'll do anything to help." Wasabi pulls you close to him. He brushes your hair back and rubs your back. You raise your head and stare at him, tears running down your face. Wasabi touches your chin. He leans in and touches his forehead to yours. "___. What is it? What do you need?"

A sob catches in your throat. "I don't know."

Wasabi lifts your face again. He kisses each tear on your cheeks away. Over and over. You throw your arms over his shoulders. Wasabi buries his face against your neck. "It's okay," He tells you softly. "I'm here." You nod and sink down until you're cradled in Wasabi's arms. He holds you against his chest and stares down into your (e/c) eyes. He leans down and kisses you softly. Over and over again. "What do you need?" He whispers against your lips.

"You," You whisper. You kiss him again.

"Wh-"

You silence Wasabi by kissing him again. "I need you to just stay here with me. I need you. Don't leave." You pull Wasabi down until the two of you are laying next to each other on the couch. Wasabi pulls you against him and kisses your hair.

"Okay. I'm here. I'm here for you." You press your face against Wasabi's sweater. You take a deep breath.

"Thank you," You whisper. "You make me feel so much better, Wasabi. This really works."

Wasabi laughs and kisses the top of your head. "Happy to hear it."