(237): Mother's Day

Sibling Tadashi x Reader x Hiro for Mother's Day. ^-^

(Unedited).

"Hiro, I need you to get the strawberries," Tadashi instructs as he places pancake after pancake on the stack. You raise the syrup bottle and drizzle it on top. "And the whipped cream."

"Okay," Hiro says. He places the items on the counter. The three of you decorate the pancakes with the strawberries and then top it off with the cream.

"Looks good," Tadashi says. "Can you get the juice, ___?"

"Yeah." You grab the carton of orange juice and pour it in a glass. Hiro takes the toast out of the toaster. When everything is perfect, Tadashi lifts the tray.

"Alright, guys. C'mon." You and Hiro follow Tadashi to Aunt Cass's room. You open up the door and flick the light switch. Aunt Cass groans and opens her eyes.

"Happy Mother's Day, Aunt Cass!" All three of you say at the exact same time.

Aunt Cass sits up, her hair a clumped, frizzy mess and her eyes red. She stretches. "Well thank you, guys. What is this?"

"Breakfast," Tadashi says, handing Aunt Cass the tray.

"In bed," You add. Hiro nods.

Aunt Cass grins. "Well thank you, kiddos. It looks great." She goes to take a bite of toast, then stops. "Wait. My kitchen is still standing, right?"

"Yes," Tadashi says with a laugh.

"Aunt Cass, when are you going to start trusting us?" Hiro asks.

"When you're not so destructive." Aunt Cass says through a bite of toast. When Aunt Cass is finished, Tadashi takes her tray. She goes to her closet and pulls out her apron.

"Aunt Cass, we're not done."

"Not done?" She asks. "You already gave me a wonderful breakfast. What else is there?"

"Come on," You say. You grab her hand and drag her into the living room.

On the coffee table, all of Aunt Cass's favorite snacks sit in a basket. A bouquet of light colored flowers sits beside the basket. "Happy Mother's Day," You say.

Aunt Cass smiles. "Oh, guys! You're too sweet! Thank you!"

"Don't thank us yet, Aunt Cass," Hiro says. He takes out a book. "Here. A book on parenting. We made it ourselves."

Aunt Cass flips through the pages. Tears fill her eyes.

"You're doing a great job," Tadashi says. 

"We love you," You add in.

Aunt Cass wipes her eyes. "I love you guys, too." She hugs each of you and kisses your head. "You're the best. All three of you guys."