(203): Painting Eggs

It's Easter weekend, so that means I will be writing Easter one shots. If you have an Easter request, just let me know! ^-^

Here's a short Sibling Hiro x Reader x Tadashi.

(Unedited).

"Hey, kiddos!" Aunt Cass says as she steps inside of the living room.

You're sitting by Hiro, who has his feet propped up on the coffee table. Tadashi sits on a chair. He's studying.

"Hey," Tadashi mumbles.

You raise a hand and wave it absentmindedly, your eyes glued to the TV.

"Hm. Why are you so down in the dumps?" Cass asks. No one answers. "This isn't the way to spend your Spring Break! Come on, guys, to the kitchen!"

"For what?" Hiro asks.

"Coloring Easter eggs!"

Hiro sighs. "Aunt Cass, we're not kids anymore-"

"Who cares?" You say, jumping onto your feet. "Come on, Hiro!" You pull Hiro off the couch. He groans and sits back down. He turns the volume up on the TV.

Aunt Cass sets out a carton of boiled eggs and cups filled with colors. She gets out a white crayon and black permanent marker. You and Tadashi take your seats.

"Alright. Who wants an egg?"

"Me!" You exclaim.

"I do!" Tadashi says.

Aunt Cass looks over at her other nephew, who hasn't moved. "Hiro? Aren't you coming?"

"No," He says.

Aunt Cass pouts, but shrugs, as if it didn't matter that her youngest nephew was 'too old' to color eggs. You frown. You can't stand to see Aunt Cass even a little sad. Tadashi can't, either.

You look at Tadashi. He nods in understanding. The two of you walk into the living room. You each grab one of Hiro's arms.

"Seriously, guys?" He groans as you drag him into the kitchen. "I don't want to color eggs!"

"Don't fight it, knucklehead!" Tadashi shoves Hiro into a chair. Cass hands Hiro an egg, a spoon, and a cup of blue dye. The blue was always Hiro's favorite as a kid.

You color your first egg just a plain (favorite_color). When it's finished, you grab another egg. Tadashi uses the black marker to draw a Baymax face. You laugh. Hiro laughs, too, which makes Aunt Cass grin like crazy.

"Having fun, guys?" Aunt Cass asks.

"Yeah," You and Tadashi say at the exact same time.

Tadashi looks over at his brother. "Hiro?"

"Yeah," Hiro mumbles. His face burns with embarrassment. Aunt Cass hugs him close and then hugs you and Tadashi.

Tadashi leans over and punches Hiro lightly in the arm. "I knew that you weren't ready to give up Easter just yet, knucklehead."